Punished

I've been mad all week at my well I don't know what he is to me. We aren't in a relationship but at times it seems like we are. I wanted to spend the night with him but he wanted to hang with his bois. Said I should've said something ahead of time because it's been a minute since they all have hung out together.
So he'd rather hang with his bois then spend time with me. I was super mad.
I ignored all his calls and texts this week. Though I did read them.
Tonight I turned down my girls invitation to go out with some lame excuse. I was just that mad. I lit my scented candles around my bedroom and turned off the overhead light. I turned on my Bluetooth stereo and played my grown folks love song playlist.
I took a hot bath while I sipped on my favorite drink apple Crown Royal.
I got out of the tub and put on my baby blue teddy lingerie. Brushed my hair. I layed across my bed on my back sipping on my drink and listening to music.
It wasn't long before I heard the sound of a car alarm. I'm still mad so I don't even bother getting up. I still ignore him as I hear him knock on the front door. A few minutes later I hear the front door open and close. As I roll my eyes I get the remote and turn the music up some more.
He opens the door to the room and stands there just looking at me with a basket of what looks like all my favorite candies snacks and some roses.
He closes the door and sits them on my nightstand by the bed. I still don't say anything to him.
I just reach over and grab my glass sipping some more of my crown.
He slowly takes off his shirt. His body is just perfect to me. His dark chocolate skin was rippled with muscles. I couldn't help wanting to lick my lips but I bit it instead.
I acted like I wasn't bothered by what he was doing and took another sip of my drink.
I see him shake his head smirking as he took off his basketball shorts and underwear.
I had to bite my lip harder as I saw his monster cock standing at attention. 
He slowly gets on the bed bedside me and he just looks at me.
He leans to kiss me and I turn my head so he kisses my cheek instead. He chuckles to his self.
"Ok so thats how you want to play." He says into my neck slowly sucking on my weak spot.
He goes further down and pinches one of my nipples through my teddy. My body betrays me and I let a low gasp escape from my lips.
I reach to touch his monster cock but he gently grabs my wrist and moves my hand.
He holds my wrist and puts it over my head.
"You have been so naughty this week even after the thousands of calls and messages of me apologizing to you, so you must be punished."he says.
"You don't deserve to touch the monster as you call him. Not at all." He says.
"You will pay for ignoring me." "I saw you at a red light so I quickly called you and I saw you look at me calling you and you ignored my call!"
"The things I'm going to do to you for that one."
He says as he looks at me like I'm a Thanksgiving feast. He licks his lips.
I squirm on the bed. I feel my panties soaking wet. Apparently he has the same thought and with his free hand he grabs my kitty and flicks his thumb over my clit. He chuckles. "Oh so my little kitty is all wet. That's a no no. I'm going to have to dry her up now won't i." He says and looks at me as though he's mad. But I know he loves making my kitty dripping wet.
He lets my wrist go and takes off my teddy and panties and throws them on the floor.
He says in a deep authoritative voice "Now it's time to give you your punishment. Are you ready to be punished by naughty lady?" He says.
I say nothing. He quickly flips me over onto my stomach and gives me a slap to my behind. "Speak!" He says. I say nothing. "I said speak I know you hear me talking to you." He says and slaps my behind a little harder and rubs it then squeezes it. He knows I love to be spanked and it really makes me wet.
I barely mumble no into the cover. He quickly flips me back over onto my back. "See now was it that hard to say something to me?" "Oh I get it it's not easy how it was ignoring my calls and texts huh?"
I quick shake my head no.
"It's ok you don't have to be ready for this punishment but you're going to get punished anyway."
He sucks my breast flicking his tongue over my nipple in his mouth. With his other hand he squeezes and pinches my other breast and nipple.
My nipples immediately turn into hard little pebbles. He shifts his body and switches breasts. He gives them both the same treatment.
He leaves a trail of hickies from between my breasts on my stomach right under my belly button.
He parts my legs and puts a hickie on the inside of my thigh and as he turns to do the other one he stops at my clit and flicks his tongue there quickly and goes onto to put a hickie on my other thigh.
He moves so that he is between my legs with his face right at my little kitty.
"I cant believe you starved me from my sweet kitty juices." He says as he slowly inserts a finger inside and takes it back out. I puts that finger in his mouth and tastes it. "Sweet sweet sweet candy." He says.
He inserts 2 fingers this time and as I gasp and arch my back his mouth claims my clit. He sucks it and does some kind of vibration with his mouth and I can't help but moan. His fingers are not going easy as he goes on and out fast.
My body can't handle it and a couple of minutes later I'm squirting everywhere as he tries to slurp up as much as he can.
"Yeah, give me my juice you naughty lady." He says. He gives me a second to catch my breath before he starts doing the same thing as before except with more intensity.
Its like my juices gave him an energy boost. His 2 fingers going in and out his tongue and lips doing all kinds of tricks on my clit. I buck on the bed and he hooks my thigh with his free arm and holds it in place pulling me to him.
He never loses his rythm. This time as I scream in pleasure as I squirt everywhere he didn't stop and my legs shake as I squirt even harder.
He lets me go and raises up on his knees between my legs.
"My naughty naughty lady will you keep me from my sweet juice again he asks."
I sit up and quickly shake my head and tell him,"no daddi."
He chuckles," I know you wont". "Now lay back down I didn't say I was done with you." He reaches over and takes a gulp of my crown. His monster cock seems to be bouncing with excitement.
He puts my legs up in the air making my knees touch the bed. Glad I'm very flexible or I think he would've broke them.
With his monster cock pressing at the entrance to my kitty he says,"daddi waited all week for this tight little kitty." He says while slowly going into my kitty.
I gasp and moan as he slowly fills me with all 9 inches of his monster cock.
He thrusts in and out hard and slow giving me all of him.
"Apologize to me for making me wait and ignoring me all week." He says.
I guess I don't answer him fast enough and he pounds me a little harder. "I said apologize for making me wait and ignoring me all week." He says.
"I'm sorry daddi I won't do it again!" I moan.
"Are you sure?" He asks as he starts going faster in and out and harder.
"Yeesss daddi!!" I say moaning in pleasure.
"That sounds great to daddis ears. You know daddi loves this sweet tight kitty."
"Now be a good kitty and cum all over daddi big cock."
He goes faster and harder and starts playing with my clit. My body starts shaking as I'm about to cum. 
"Oh yeah I feel it! Cum on daddi, baby." He moans.
I squirt everywhere as I cum all over him and I feel him explode inside me.
He lays beside me pulling me onto his chest. "I missed you boo. I'm sorry for hanging with the guys instead of you, but don't ignore me again. You hear me?" He says while he still tries to catch his breath.
"I won't daddi. I missed you too" I tell him.
"Good because your punishment isn't over."  He says as he sits up and takes a sip of my crown. He pours some more into the glass and hands it to me to drink. I can barely hold it shaking from the thought of what else he was going to do to me.