Summer camp part 23

Jughead POV
I was lying in bed with Betty, as she was sleeping on my chest. I was stroking her back, when there was a knock on the door. J-" Come in." I said and Jellybean walked in. J-" what are you doing here?" Je-" i had a little gift for Betty." J-" that's cute JB." Je-" can you give it to her when she wakes up?" J-" yes, of course." Je-" thank you!" She said and gave the gift to me, me setting it on the nightstand. And she then walked out again. I put on a movie to watch, and after a an hour or so Betty woke up. She rubber het eyes, and stretched. J-" hi baby, how did you sleep?" B-" I slept pretty good, I'm still tired tho." I smiled at her, and kissed her head. J-" Jellybean got you a gift." B-" what why?" J-" I don't know, she just said I had to give it to you when you woke up." B-" nahw, that's cute." She said as I gave the gift to her. She unwrapped it and smiled when she saw the gift. B-" Jellybean is so cute." She said and I looked at the gift, seeing a picture frame with a picture of Betty and Jellybean. She sat it down on her nightstand and grabbed her phone texting Jellybean. I smiled at her and laughed a bit, and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at me and kissed my lips. B-" I love your family so much." J-" and they love you too." She smiled again, and got up from the bed throwing a pillow to me. J-" what was that for?" B-" just wanted to do that." She said, and smirked at me walking into the bathroom locking it. I also got up from the bed, and walked to the bathroom door knocking on it. J-" what are you doing in there?" B-" I'm peeing." J-" no ur not open the door." B-" babe I'm on the toilet, I can't open it." J-" oke, I'll wait." B-" thank you." She said, and after a couple seconds I heard the toilet flush, followed by Betty washing her hands. She then opened the bathroom door, and I immediately kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up, and brought her over to the bed, I laid her down, and I laid down on top of her. We started to make out, and after a couple minutes, Betty screamed in what sounded like pain. I got off of her and asked worried. J-" babe, what's wrong?" B-" I-I don't know, my stomach hurts so bad." She said and I immediately got even more worried about Betty and the baby. I quickly ran downstairs to get Alice, since she knows a lot about pregnancy's and I don't. A-" Betty, honey what happened?" B-" I got an heavy pain in my stomach." A-" we have to get you to the hospital." B-" mom what's happening?" A-" I don't know honey, but I don't think the baby is oke." B-" w-what?" A-" Jughead, please get her to the car." I nodded, and picked Betty up almost running to the car. I got Betty and myself in as Alice got in the driver's seat and drove to the hospital. When we got in Alice went to the desk, and she later came back with a doctor. D-" Betty, can you come with me to a room?" B-" of course." She said a bit shaky. A-" do you want me to come with you?" B-" yes please, jug can you come too?"

Betty POV
I asked if jug could come too, but the doctor said. D-" only one person is allowed to come with you." B-" but I need them both." A-" you can go Jughead, I think it's about Betty and your baby." J-" b-but I don't know anything about pregnancy's." A-" just be there for Betty, and just listen to what the doctor has to say." Jug nodded, and I took his hand walking into the room. D-" so, may I ask what happened before I don't know what happened exactly." B-" well, we were just making out nothing more, and then I got a heavy pain in my lower stomach." D-" what kind of pain was it?" B-" I don't know, it was a pain I have never felt before." D-" I heard from your mom you are pregnant?" B-" that's true." D-" I would like to do an ultrasound to see if the baby is oke. Is that alright?" B-" yes please." I took Betty's hand, and squeezed it. J-" it's gonna be oke." He said and smiled softly at me. We walked with the doctor to an ultrasound room. I laid down, and lifted my shirt up. The doctor sat everything up, and then put the cold gel on my stomach. Jughead never letting my hand go. He went with the weird ultrasound thingy (still don't know how it's called and no time to look it up since I have to post in a couple minutes😜) the doctor had a worried face and said. D-" I'm gonna talk to your mother real quick." He said and walked out, leaving Jughead and I confused and really scared for what happened with our baby.