Chapter 10 Again: Ending 2 PART 2

Authors Note PLEASEEEE READ LMFAOOO: Hello! Sorry I didn't post in a little, I was busy with school and studying for some exams I'm having soon. I was also working on another story; Its a venti x reader and a xiao x reader lol
————————————————————————
⚠️TW:Sensitive subjects including Suicide/Murder❕⚠️

Killua POV:
While she was sleeping, I was getting more of that potion. I decided to work more on it tomorrow. I get into my pajamas and go up to our room. I see my beautiful Y/N-Chan sleeping. I get into bed next to her and cuddle her to sleep.

(The next morning)

Y/N POV:
I wake up to see Killua next to me. I stroke his hair but he wakes up.

"Hello N/N"

"Hey Kill..."

We don't move for a bit until I feel my stomach hurting.

"Killua, when you hurt me, did you put anything on your nails?"

"Of course not, and I'm only hurting you for testing purposes, but you know that I love you right?" He asks, putting his hand on my stomach, hoping to feel the scars, but instead feels... nothing?

"Y/N. What did you do?"

"I healed myself obviously." I responded, not expecting anything bad

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO!"

"WELL IM SORRY I DON'T NEED SCARS FROM YO—" I get cut off by him punching me in the stomach so unexpectedly I threw up and hit my head against the bed frame.

He gasps and rushes over, picking me up.

"Y-Y/N.... Im so sorry, I don't know what came through my head... please... Y/N..."

I turn around to look at him, and before I could come to my senses I kicked him in the chin to get myself out of his grip. I look back to see the Killua I first saw: mean, insane, a stalker, a kidnapper. He must've poisoned me, that's the only explanation. I look over at my throw up to see abnormal colors, like  neon orange, pink, blue, and even purple. I get even more mad.

"KILLUA DID YOU DO THIS?!?"

"I-I"

"WHY WOULD YOU FEED ME THAT?!? TO LOVE YOU?!?"

"YES!!"

"WELL ILL NEVER LOVE YOU, NOT AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE."

...

"You're j-joking, right Y/N chan?" He asks

Out of anger I shake my head, not realizing what would come next.

"Well, if I can't love you, nobody can." He says, putting his claws to his head.

"K-Killua... don't do this.. can't we just be friends? And besides, I'll just revive you."

"If you do, I'll just do it again, then you can't."

And with that, he claws off his own head.

I sit there in shock, and without thinking I break out of the nen handcuffs and run to him.

"K-Killua... no... no no no..."

I automatically get up and put his head back where it was, I also put my hands on his heart, and press down, letting my aura go through his body. After a few minutes I hear him breathing.

He soon wakes up and looks at me, in shock.

"Why would you heal me?"

"Because Kill, we were friends for so long... I would feel miserable letting my best friend die."

"Well I don't want to be your best friend. I want to be your boyfriend, and even husband, so thats why I'm doing this." He says, putting his claws to his neck again.

"Killua please don't..."

"If you want to stay with me, let's get married in the afterlife!" He says, putting his hand to my neck too, I try to take it off but he uses an intense amount of aura.

"But I don't want to—"

I get caught of by him slicing my head.
I'm still conscious so I see him too, staring at me. I see tears form in his eyes and I hear him mumble the words again, "If I can't love you, NOBODY CAN." And with that he also slices his head.

3rd Person:

After 5 years, the stories around the world say that Killua and Y/N did in fact end up together in the afterlife, but Y/N did it out of pity. Nobody knows the true story, and nobody will.
——————————————————————————
Thats the end ig, this story was so messy omfg LMAOOO. ALSO IF YOU LIKE GENSHIN IMPACT IN PARTICULAR: XIAO, I HAVE A NEW X READER COMING UP IF YOU WANNA READDDD!!!! LOVE U GUYS :)))))