We finally get to his destination. The Slytherin common room. He mumbles the password and takes me inside, up the stairs, and finally, to his dorm. It's huge, and there's only one bed. Of course, he has his bloody dorm. He roughly pushes me on the bed and starts pacing around.

"Are you oka"-

"Just shut the fuck up, seriously shut the fuck up and let me think," he spat.

I obeyed, I just sat on his bed silently. After a few moments of silence, I got up and looked around his dorm. This is my first time being here. I noticed a black book sitting on a chair, is it a diary? I quickly got it and scanned through the pages. It wasn't a diary no no, it was a sketchbook. These are way too good, there's no way he drew these.

He turned around and saw me snooping through the pages, admiring his art. My favorite one was the one of his mother, Narcissa Malfoy. She looked beautiful, his art was beautiful.

He quickly took the book away from me. "Malfoy, did you draw those? They're amazing, you're talented."

"Don't. Don't change the fucking subject. What did I say about getting close to Elliot?" He looked down at me like an animal, about to eat its prey.

"You told me not to go near him," I whispered back, not sure if he heard.

"And, do you remember what I said would happen if you did?"

I nodded yes, with my heart thumping out of my chest.

"Good, now, strip for me," he ordered.

I was so turned on, by the way he was so demanding, so manipulative. I slowly unbuttoned my top, throwing it to the floor. I pulled down my skirt, leaving me just with my brawl and panties.

"Go on, and hurry the fuck up."

I then pulled down my underwear, and unhooked my bra, leaving me naked right in front of him.

"Lay on the bed."

I did as he ordered and climbed on his huge bed, laying myself down. He looked in his drawers and pulled out two handcuffs and a rope. He tied my ankles to the bed, tied the cuffs on my wrists and connected it to the sides of the headboard.

A smirk grows on his lips as he looks down at me, like a feast ready to eat. "I can do whatever I want with you now, what should your punishment be? Fuck you until you can't walk, or just turn you on and not touch you at all?" He runs his fingers all over my body, sending shivers.

"Fuck me Malfoy, please," I whimpered underneath him. "I want you so bad."

"Fuck", he groaned under his breath. He immediately gets on top of me and connects our lips. He bit my lower lip harshly again causing me to bleed, this boy is going to leave me with a bruise. He starts to unbuckle his pants and pulls them down as well as his boxers.

He hovers over me and teases me by sliding his tip on my pussy. "Please, M-Malfoy", I whimpered. "Please what?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Please, fuck me."

Without hesitation, he shoves his whole cock inside my tight wet pussy. I moaned loudly into his ear as my eyes started to water from the pleasure.

"I have no plans on stopping, so I'll fuck you until you can't walk." He thrust into me so hard that the bed began to shake. "You cum when I tell you to, understood slut?" He says with a serious tone and bites my nipple, making me whimper. He has one in his mouth while the other one is being massaged. "Yes," I mumbled in pain. I continued gasping and moaning out of satisfaction, I finally know what it feels like to get my nipples sucked.

He sucked and bit all over my neck and breasts which were definitely going to leave more bruises.

"Call me daddy or else I'll shove my dick deeper." My eyes widened at what he just said, he has daddy issues. I don't think I can handle him going in deeper.

"Yes daddy," I moaned under my breath. I tried to arch my back but he didn't let me, he harshly pinned me back down as he continued throbbing his cock inside of me harder and faster. "Who's pussy is this?" He asked. "Y-yours," I moaned into his ear. I could tell he was good at this, and he knew it too.

I felt like I was going to explode. After moments of him pumping inside of me, I spoke up. "Can I cum now?" I whimpered. Malfoy nodded his head yes as I felt an orgasm take over my body. My juices are now all over his dick, shortly after he pulled out and his cum landed on my stomach. Both of us lay on his bed trying to catch our breath.

I shortly tried to get up but immediately fell to the ground. He chuckled but helped me get up. "You should go, I'm waiting for someone," he spat.

I shoved him off of me. "What? Who are you waiting for, Pansy? Are you going to fuck her too? I don't even know why I came here, she gave you a blowjob and you got mad at me for a little kiss with Elliot?"

"It's not the same fucking thing, I just used her for my pleasure, a kiss is much more than that I'd never kiss her."

"So you're saying it'd be better if I sucked off Elliot instead of kissing him?"

"Did you?"

"Maybe."

"I should have known," he scoffed, "you know I thought you were different. Different from all these other girls, I should have known you're just another pathetic slut. Get out."

"What?" My voice cracked.

"You heard me, get the fuck out! You disgust me."

I know he has said many hurtful things, but hearing that I disgusted him hurt me the most. "No. No that's not fair, don't you dare play the victim here. I went back to you after I saw you kiss multiple girls. I went back to you after you shared my trauma with the whole school!"

"I didn't read it before, I-I didn't know that happened to you."

"That doesn't make it any better, it was my privacy! I was supposed to share that information when I was ready!" I shouted and began hitting him in the chest.

"Calm down!"

"Do you know what it's like losing a parent!" I began hitting his chest harder. "Do you know what it's like having depression!" He starts backing away from me as I hit him harder and harder. "No, you don't! You have no real problems in your life! You're a pathetic, spoiled little boy!" At this point, tears were streaming down my face as I collapsed onto the floor.

He walks towards me, he hesitates but wraps his arms around me, as I cry onto his chest. "I-I'm sorry Eva, I shouldn't have done that." Is Malfoy apologizing to me right now? No, this is just an act, he doesn't care about me. He doesn't care about anyone but himself.

I shoved him off and went straight down the Slytherin common room, finding Blaise sitting in a corner. "Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned face.

"I-i'm fine."

"I know Malfoy can be an ass, but he's going through it right now. I've been friends with him for years and learned that all it takes is patience. If it makes you feel any better, I think he likes you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because, usually when he's done with girls he just leaves them. But I've seen he's been with you for a while now."

"Thanks Blaise, but I really don't think so." I leave the common room and head straight to my dorm.