Chapter 10: how about that kiss...

Recap:
He comes close. I bite my lip. Why does he has to be hot? This is too much for me. He comes closer until my chest is pressed against his. I looks at my lip. I bite my lip again. Finally, he leans down and kisses me. Seth Ashwin Enzo Freaking Nedder is fucking kissing me....

~*~

I don't want to end this. This was the best day. Wanna know if he loves me like I love him. Or is it just like I'm a player and your the game. Or Hahahahhaha! (A/N please get laugh, I need to make people laugh today......) I seriously don't know. He pulls away.

"Wow." That was the first word.

"Yeah." Really! Yeah! Is that all you got! God your stupid some times Jam! So stupid.

"So...." He looks down. I look at him. What am I suppose to to do? Kiss him? Hug him? Leave? Please tell me... I'm a stupid girl remember? Duh! I'm really really dumb. I still remember when I finally realize that I liked him. It was my 14th birthday. When he got me roses with chocolate. It was so sweet. Me and my school bestie. I know I said I have no real school friends but I actually have my school bestie. She's at London. After this whole awkward thing going I'm gonna call her and meet her for some reunion. I really miss her. Back to my 14th birthday. Kim and I, well mostly Kim, was so touched by the whole thing. But then again, he's a player and he is playing lots of games. All at the same time. That meant he was kissing some girl. Actually eating her face. Broke my heart but I never really gave up. I still had dreams about the whole Mr. And Mrs. Seth Ashwin Enzo Nedder. And I would never forget about it. I snap out of my thoughts when he pulled me close to him. My chest is against his. Then I he kisses me again. Why? Why does he do this to me. When will he ever stop myself from being tortured by him? When? I pull away. I can not get hurt by him. And I don't wanna.

"Um...I gotta call Kim." I could see hurt in his eyes. "Sorry." He nods.

{Seth}

It's fucking too late! I can not stop Harry from texting and saying to go to the beach! Argh! She looks at her phone. Great. I go to a short cut. Let's call Harry.

"Sup sup sup!" I can't believe this. I've been trying to get her but now what? Why did she turn me down? Why? "She's on the way and you should too."

"Dude! Abort! Everything! I messed up. She has to like go call some frien-" Is happened so fast. The truck was going my way and it my car. Then nothing.......
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey hey hey! Sorry! I've just been so busy with school and homework that I forgot to update! Go follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
IG: @love_juztine_19
Twitter: @juztiney_19
Cuz I nominate you guys to do the #20beautifulwomenchallenge! Yay! Stay beautiful because you always are.

Comment!

Vote!

SHARE!

FOLLOW!

Read!
~love_juztine_19