Chapter 4: just stay away

"Jam! Please! We are really sorry! We just don't know how to tell you!" Now, they explain. It's pretty stupid how I'm sharing with Rachel and I would probably now share with guess who, Sean. It's ironic how I hate him this year's and not get to know him better. Well all I know is he loves football, one of the biggest players, um.....green is the favorite color. It's weird. But it'll do.

"Sis, could you just listen."

"No! I would I appreciated if you just told me. Just tell me before I found out the other way."

"Jam, please you're my best friend and-"

"See, I don't have a best friend. I've been betrayed for so long."

"Sis, I know you're mad but can't you just be-"

"And you just want me to say, 'omg! I'm so happy for you guys!' and please, I won't be surprised if she's pregnant already. Oh and I don't have a brother that has sex with any friend or any girl that comes in and out of the house. Well, real friends." Rachel slaps me.

"What-"

"Go ahead! Slap me! Hurt me! Because that's what you're doing already!" She slaps me again and she was about to but Seth held her hand.

"Seriously! Brand! You're just gonna let your sister get hurt?! I'm not surprise how she doesn't have a brother or a best friend." Hey look at him blankly.

"She-"

"Just stop! She's right! I don't have a sister or best friend." He pulls me away and let me in the car. After 2 minutes of silence, Seth started to speak.

"I know how you feel, I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't be the one who's saying sorry." I could see hurt in his eyes, hurt that would never go away. "How long have they been?"

"I might as well tell you, I already for 2 months now. I guess they were far more than that." I just stayed quite. I took a nap.

*Flashback/dream*

"Seth!!!!" My hair, outfit, everything is covered in egg. Well this is the first. We would just insult each other but pranking? I could see him laughing across the kitchen.

"You look beautiful."

"Ha ha ha! Funny. I hate you." 12 years of insulting each other is the best feeling. We started by teasing, name calling, (when our moms' aren't home) and just be us. He's like my boy best friend. But in a weird way.

"Love you too." I could see Rachel exiting my brother's room.

"Hey Rae, what were you doing?" I pointed at my brother's room.

"Oh, same old same old. He texted me to come to up his room and I did." I just nodded. Is it me or Rachel has really bad sex hair? Huh.

*End of Flashback*

I was awake by a tap.

"Jam, we are at home."

"Oh." He gets out and opens my door. I stay put and let him carry me.

"You such spoiled brat." I giggle and he carries me bridal style. He mumbles about how spoiled I was. We finally reach my room. I change out of my swim suit.

"Thank you." I was about to leave. Think! Jamilla! Think you stupid ass! "Wait! " Seth turns to me surprised. "Stay with me?"

"Of coarse. But let me change." after 2 minutes of waiting, he comes and cuddles next to me. "Sleep well princess." He kisses my forehead.

"Sleep well Seth." Then I was out like light.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey! Merry late Christmas! Ohh.....best chapter yet. Semilla is happening soon! Yay!

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Read!
~smile_beautilful