Chapter 2: packing

Today is finally Friday! Yes! The week has pass me like wind. We have a Jr. and Senior camp week next week. I remember my brother going to that. I start packing.

List:
Phone✔️
Shirt✔️
Skirt✔️
Shorts✔️
Hoodies✔️
Pajamas ✔️
Sports bra✔️
Running shorts✔️
Undergarments✔️
Swim suits✔️
Essentials✔️
Charger ✔️
Camera✔️
Radio✔️

I have more to pack. It's really hard to pick what to wear.

"Jam! Pink or purple?!" I guess Rachel is excited too and starts packing.

"Purple! It's better for you!" I scream back. It must be a tshirt, swim suit, or bottoms.

"Would you two please stop screaming and be quiet!" Brand screams back.

"Would you three stopping screaming! I'm trying to fucking slumber!"

"Asshole!" Rachel and I scream back. My parents aren't at home, as always, but they know about the trip. The school calls them and try to suck up.

"Seth! Don't you dare say something to the girls!" That's my brother. I see Rachel pass my room.

"Hey girl."

"Oh!" She puts her hand over her chest. "Hi."

"Where you going?"

"Um....gonna ask your stupid brother something, why?"

"Is your brother in is room?" She nods and we separate our way when we reach the hallways. Btw, our house has 4 floors, not counting the basement. Third floor is our rooms. Four hallways their. One to mine. One to Rae, one for Brand, and one for Sean. I knock on to his door.

"What?!?"

"Umm...can I come in?"

"Oh!" He opens the door and I see a really tidy room. "What can I do for one of my princess?"

"Just need to talk to someone."

"Okay, then. Can you help me with something?"

"Yeah, I'm here anyways."

"Could you help me to pack?" I nod as he takes out his bag. I open his drawer and closet. I make a list for him.

List:
T-shirt✔️
Shorts✔️
Hoodies ✔️
Swim trunks ✔️
Boxers✔️
Charger✔️
Running shorts✔️
Running shirts✔️

We finish his packing and rest.

"Thank you for helping me."

"No problem."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure. Are you gonna prank me?"

"No, I just need an advice." I turn to him and he looks at me. "If you like a girl, how do you tell them?"

"Shouldn't you be a pro at this?" he sighs. Okay that maybe too harsh. "Well......just tell her. Call her, text her, FaceTime, um...best way tell her in person. She'd think it's sweeter. She'd think she's special but it's what some girls want. But make sure you pick the right one." I exit his room go to mine. Check for any other things that needs to be packed.
~*~
Sean's Pov. {I know right?}

I'm scroll through my phone and hoping someone would call me. I start on homework. I think I need to tell her that I love her. Jam. Jamilla. Even her name sounds perfect. I think I'm ready. I hear a knock on the door.

"What?!?" I drop my pencil in frustration.

"Umm...can I come in?" It's Jam! God I'm so stupid!

"Oh!" I open the door and I look at her. I snap out of my thoughts. "What can I do for one of my princess?"

"Just need to talk to someone." She's really bored.

"Okay, then. Can you help me with something?"

"Yeah, I'm here anyways." I love her smile. It's so beautiful.

"Could you help me to pack?" She nod as I take out my bag. She opens my drawer and closet.

We finish packing and rest.

"Thank you for helping me."

"No problem."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure. Are you gonna prank me?" God! I feel so bad for planking her over the years. I really hate my self.

"No, I just need an advice." She turns to me and i look at her. Why does she have to god damnmit beautiful? Why! I'm gonna asks her now. It's now or never. "If you like a girl, how do you tell them?"

"Shouldn't you be a pro at this?" I sigh. "Well......just tell her. Call her, text her, FaceTime, um...best way tell her in person. She'd think it's sweeter. She'd think she's special but it's what some girls want. But make sure you pick the right one." She leaves my room. Wow. Okay I'm gonna call her. Yeah. But not now. Are! Butterflies!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! It's been a while. Make sure you read my other stories!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

Read!

~smile_beautilful