Lana looks to him with wide eyes. "Mayfeld? Why him?"

"He's gonna help us get the child back. He is ex-imperial, he can get us the coordinates to Moff Gideons ship."

•·················•·················•

Lana, Din, Boba and Fennec wait at the top of the ramp of Slave-1 for Cara to retrieve Mayfeld. Lana looks around at the field, it was a junkyard of old material and ships. Smoke rose from spots which created a cloud of grey in the atmosphere. This was definitely somewhere where no one would like to spend fifty years.

"It a common courtesy to tell somebody where it is that you're takin' em." Lana hears the familiar voice echo. Fennec and Boba walk down first, Boba in his freshly painted armor.

"You know, for a second I thought you were this other guy." Mayfeld says to Boba. Lana smiles to herself at Mayfeld's comment. Lana in her fresh all black linen and Din in his same imitating beskar. Mayfelds face was painted with disbelief.

"Mayfeld." Din says, Lana gives him a slight nod.

"Hey, Mando." He breathes out, "Lana. What you came here to kill me?"

"All you need to know is I bent a lot of rules to bring you along." Cara says.

"Why am I so lucky?"

"Because you're imperial."

"Hey, that was a long time ago, alright?"

"You still know your imperial clearances and protocols, don't you?" Din asks.

Mayfeld doesn't say another word before the five descend back into the ship, he quickly follows behind.

Lifting off the planet, Din takes his seat next to Lana. "We need coordinates to Moff Gideons cruiser." He says straight forward.

"Moff Gideon?" Mayfeld scoffs, "Yeah, forget it. Just take me back to the scrapyard. I'm not doing that."

Lana sighs running a hand through her hair. "They have the kid."

Mayfeld looks back and forth between Lana and Din. "The little green guy?"

"Yeah, 'The little green guy'." Cara says from beside Lana.

"So... I help you guys get him back, you guys let me go?"

"That's not how it works."

"Then whats in it for me?"

"You get a better view." Cara spits.

"Alright, but here's the thing. I can't get those coordinates unless I have access to an internal Imperial Terminal. I believe theres one on Morak."

"Morak? There's nothing on Morak." Din says.

"It's a secret Imperial mining hub, okay? If you can get me in there, I can get you the coordinates."

Din turns to the controls in front of him. "Fett, punch in the coordinates to Morak."

•·················•·················•

"I did an intial scan of the planet. This is what you're talkin' about, right?" Boba says looking over the map of Morak.

"Yeah, that's the refinery right there." Mayfeld points.

"Wonder what they're refining in there." Fennec says.

"Looks like rhydonium. Highly volatile and explosive."