Chapter three

"It just a little red, Come on" tily insisted for anastasia to dye her hair red. "Please do it for me for today "tily pleaded with her lower lip stuck out pretending that she wants to cry.
"Okay okay l will do it" anastasia said with a laugh. Within a minutes, tily had dye anastasia hair a dark red, she kinda looks different
"Oh stasha you look fabulous "tily said.  "Thank You, now get out, I need to wear my cloth" anastasia said tiredly, "the one we bought yesterday? Tily ask. "Yes of course which other one" "yee! I can't wait to see the expression of Steve when he see's you in that dress"tily said excitedly.  Tily went outside to the living room, checking the decoration, rearranging the mistake and making sure every thing is ready. The the door to anastasias room and she come out. Tilys mouth drop open, she was wearing the red short dress and the red high heels which makes her even taller, tily realized that she was drooling and quickly close her mouth. 
"How do I look " she asked rubbing her hand over her hips.  "Anastasia You look like a goddess "tily said in surprise, her gaze roving over from head to toe. "Dont flatter me" stasha said nervously. "truth be told stasha you are so lovely.

The party was going well, edwin make sure he look his best, how couldk she be having a party without inviting him, it was his bodyguard that told him she was having a party, she even invited his body guards, he hired a private investigator yesterday to know were she's living and who she's living with he knows that he was acting like a possessive ex boyfriend but it was not his fault, he will get her back no matter what
Lian, his personal assistant was accompanying him tonight although he had fucked her a lot but it is not beyond that, she hold his arm pressing her body to him, edwin restrain himself from shuddering in disgust, from the information he had gotten from his investigator this is where she leave, he looked around, not bad....
The moment he entered she was the one he first saw, he swallow his tongue and his heart started beating so hard again but it has nothing to do with the woman beside him and have everything to do with the woman on the dance floor with a....... man