Chapter 11

Anastasia ran towards the ladies restroom on her sharky legs that barely stop for relive, her heart is beating so fast it threatened to burst right out of her chest, oh my god, he he had kissed, and she had kissed him back with wanton!  Thank goodness that she did not ran into someone, cause she is sure that she may look daze, her lip gloss had been licked off by her new boss! And god knows that she enjoyed it so much "Oh edwin" she whispered finally reaching her destination, she entered in a hast and closed the door in a haste like the devil himself was after her, she lean against the door. Anastasia closed her eyes and groan, what had she been thinking?  Letting him kissed her like that, and the fool that she was, she had kissed him back. What would he think of her now, that she still want him?  Well that is true but she did not want to admit it. Anastasia walk towards the mirror, she look at herself and was not surprised at what she saw, her lips were swollen, and her hair looks like she just got up from bed, there was a slight blush on her cheek!  Goodness she is blushing, she thank god once again that no one saw her cause with her appearance they would gave guess what happened to her and the last thing she needed is for some bunch of idiots to sit down and gossip about her. Anastasia moan in despair, she spent half an hour in the ladies room, all though  some of her colleauge entered to retouch their make up, she finally came out after gathering herself, she go back to the large office. Today is going to be a long day.

Later that day, dusk was fast approaching and the weather is not that good.
It looks like there is going to be a heavy rainfall because the wind is blowing randomly, anastasia closed all her windows and doors, the electricity was out leaving the house in pitch darkness but luckily for her she has some candles, dozens of them. Anastasia grope around the darkness for her touch light, minutes later all the candles were on. Finally she will be able to sleep without having nightmares, she changed to her nightie and climb to her bed upstairs, the apartment she is leaving in is only a two bedroom flat, she live here all alone but sometimes Kate use to visit and somehow spend a week or two with her. Anastasia lay her head back on the comfortable pillow and closed her eyes, then she saw him again, the same dream that she kept having , he was between her leg with his toung deep in her cunt, her dreams were interupted by a pounding on the door downstairs, fear gripped her, anastasia bolt upright, reaching for her phone beside the bed, who on god's green earth will be knocking on her door at midnight while there is a heavy rainfall. She slide down from the warm comfortable bed and and quickly thought of tily, oh god  it may be her!  But she did not mentione anything about coming to live with her for a while, anastasia wore her rabbit fluffy slippers and paced down the stairs, holding a candle " tily is that you?  There was a seconds of silence then she thought she heard a voice that she knows so well " it me Edwin" anastasia gasp and drop the candle on the wooden floor and quickly open the door, jeez he must be cold, the wind swirl inside the house taking off most off most of the candles, as Edwin entered she quickly close it, he is dripping wet. " what are you doing here?  Cold and shivering a little edwin was not surprised at what he was seeing, she is so damn beautiful, wearing that gorgeous and a see through nightee, damn she is sexy,  it was a while before he found his voice " no, no my chauffeur did not bring my car, I called him and he said there was an accident on the express due to the rain, so I Kind of figure out that your house is very close to the company,  why not crash here for the night till tomorrow morning " he said  " why did you have to walk in the rain, why not let it died down you may catch a fever " she said worriedly. Edwin eyes darkened making him ruggishly handsome than he already is, with his wet hair and his cloth, they clung to his body, showing off his muscle chest and bulging arm.