Oh no

A/N:
Hey ya'll I am back! I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not uploading in a while and that's all for today folks so let's get to the story shall we?

Alexandra or Alex's POV:

As t-dog unlocked the padlock and opened the door, I was nervous but dixons are never nervous or scared at times like this.
"Brother, are you ready?" I asked daryl.

"I guess." He replied.

T-dog opened the door and we were led to a roof and we walked up to the spot where Merle was handcuffed.

Oh shit. We saw that Merle wasn't there. Me and daryl both started crying and saying "no!"

"Why!? No!" We both yelled in unison.

"Man, I'm sorry. Rick handcuffed your brother to the roof

I think I'm falling for Rick grimes.

"Rick, maybe we'll see him when we drive back." I said to Rick.

"Possibly. Let's go get the bag of guns and we'll head back to camp." He replied.

"Alright." I said.

I'm really upset about Meryl not being there. I need to see my brother. Sometimes me and Meryl has our ups and downs but every sibling does.

"Daryl. I miss Meryl so much." I said to my brother.

"I know Alex. Maybe we'll see him in time." From that day on, I believed daryl.

As we go get the bag of guns, Daryl and Rick tells me that I should stay with daryl while he goes and picks them up.I hope this goes well.

A/N: hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated. I will see you guys later! Thanks for staying with the story guys! You guys are the best! 528 views! Oh my gosh that is awesome!