Episode 1 continued.

Hiya guys!! Wassup?? Well here I am:) again! 😝 now let's get goin! ^_^

Alexandra's POV:

As we were walking, i kept thinking over and over: 'what is it that these people are going to say to me and my brother?' It's becoming extremely stressful right now for me.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME AND MY BROTHER WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON!?" I yelled.

This guy walks up to me and he has the most beautiful bluest eyes ever. His uniform is a sherif.

"Uh. Alex... My name's rick. Your brother Merle...He uh... he died... I'm sorry." The sherif guy said to me and my brother.

"WHAT!? What do ya mean our brother is dead!? What happened to him?" Daryl asked.

This guy named T-dog walked up and said "listen man, I'm really sorry... You see when I was trying to get the key to free him from being handcuffed... The key flew into a drain because on accident I dropped it...your brother Merle is handcuffed to the roof on a rail. I'm sorry man."

My brother almost got into a fight with him but I tried to stop him. Rick and I both. I got into the middle of it and said

"HEY! Knock it off daryl. I know our brother is probably dead. You know what? Why don't we just go to the city and see if he's still cuffed to the roof. Okay? Just calm down." I said to daryl. He was really pissed when he and I heard the news.

"You best hope he ain't dead." He said to all of the people in the group.

Daryl walked off without a word.
--

I walk up to Rick and say "hey... I'm sorry about my brother today. It's just in the past sometimes things get to him ya know? He just needs sometime to cool off. Maybe a lot. When we get back from the city. Okay?" I said looking into ricks eyes. He looked like his face was red.

"Alright Alex. Let's go to pack up and head to the city. I know it's dangerous but we have to see if he's handcuffed still. He was when we left him. Also listen, T-dog padlocked the entrance to the roof so walkers cannot get out. So he could be fine. We're not sure though."

"Okay. Let's hope." I replied almost cautiously.

I thought: let's go to Atlanta city.

A/N: annnnnnndddd that is it for today peeps! I'll update maybe later okay? have an awesome day guys! Hope you enjoyed this! ^_^

^______________^