Chapter 22: Stress and Pregnancy Tests

Chapter 22

October 8, 2021

Angela's POV

It's been a couple weeks since I had sex with Luke and Jamell

I've been experiencing nausea, dizziness and cramps. Jamell is starting to notice but I always brush it off because I'm avoiding the fact that I may be pregnant. I'm scared to find out whether or not I'm pregnant because I'm not ready for a baby right now.

I finally got him out of the house and I can take the test in peace. I'll tell him what the results are to get him off my back and to relieve myself of the stress. I picked up the test a few days ago when I went to CVS for some headache medicine.

I took the test out of the box and read the directions. Two lines for pregnant and one line for not pregnant. I peed on the stick and waited 3 minutes.

...
3 minutes later
I turned the stick over and glanced at the middle of the test.

Pregnant

I'm pregnant. Omfg. What am I gonna do with a baby right now?

Overthinking everything I didn't even hear Jamell open the door to the bathroom.

"Why are you crying?" I didn't even realize I had tears streaming down my cheeks until he had said it. I broke down, showing him the test I just took. "You're really pregnant?"

"Apparently, but I have to make an appointment to confirm it"

A huge smile spread across his face as he was looking at the positive test in his hands.

"I don't know why you're so happy I don't even know if I'm keeping it" his smile dropped and his eyes turned dark before my eyes as he stared back at me. He was flexing his hand in a closed fist before he wrapped his hand around the back of my neck bringing my face dangerously close to his. "You're not killing my baby Angela" he whispered in a dark voice.

"You gon' have my baby" was all he said before walking away and leaving me to my own thoughts.

Crazy thing is, I don't know who the father is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: just a lil update on what's next for this book. book is ending soon, i'm starting to lose interest in it...... anyway stay beautiful peeps.

excuse any mistakes!

hope you enjoyed reading!