Chapter 5: Who Do You Love?

Chapter 5

Mr. Edwards POV

"Ahh fuck!" I groan out as Tasha bobs her head up and down on my dick.

Tasha and I have been fuck buddies for a while now, my wife fucks around so why not? It's just something about black women when it comes to sex, I fucking love them. My wife has never sucked my dick like this and I love it sloppy and Tasha gets the job done.

My breathing stops as I feel my climax rising I look down and I see Tasha with my whole dick down her throat and she moans sending vibrations down my shaft "I'm fucking cumming"! She swallows all of my cum and gets up now that I really look at her she looks really familiar I just can't pin point it.

"Where's your wife?" She asks

"She's not here obviously, but she's probably getting rear-ended right about now"

"Will I see you again soon?" She asks biting her lip

"Maybe, now get the fuck out" After I say this she hurries and gets out of my sight. She knows that once I cum I don't wanna be bothered. But damn what dat mouf do tho.

Tasha POV(Angela's mom)

The sun hits me smack in the face as I walk out of the Edward's Estate.

I know what you're thinking, what the hell am I doing here right? Well I'm here to win my daughter back, I love her more than anything and I want to be in her life. If you haven't guessed that was me on the phone asking Luke if he found her. I know it's wrong because she has no idea that he's working for me as an informant but he likes her, has pure intentions, and he's closest to her so I had to use him to my advantage.

I have one motive and one motive only and that is to get my daughter back once and for all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyy guys, I hope y'all are doing good. I know its been a while since I've updated and the reason is because of laziness and writer's block. I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I have no idea where this book is going so at this point I'm just winging it. So today I gave you guys a little something before some drama comes into the mix later on. Always stay beautiful peeps! Love you!😘