e l e v e n

...

< YALL SO WHATCHA THING? Personally, I believe that Luke died first

Personally, I believe that Luke died first. Alex died second and he knew Luke died but didn't know if Reggie had died yet. So he was holding on a little bit longer in case Reggie was reported alive. And Reggie died last after hearing both his bestfriends had died and that because he died last after loosing his bestfriends, that's why he always wants or needs to be around someone.
Your thoughts? Share them! >

THE NEXT DAY, Nikita had given both Julie and Flynn a ride to school. Julie had been jamming to music all day, while Flynn was just happy to be back. Nikita followed her sister into the school, swinging her guitar case carefully onto her back as her hands played with the edges of the flannel she wore.

She followed the dancing Julie to her locker, watching as the joy asked for his drumstick that she took earlier on. That was a confusing encounter she must say.

"Hey!" Flynn spoke up, finally making an appearance. "It's nice seeing you back to your weirdo self and nice to see Niki talking to people once more." Flynn acknowledged and Nikita smiled friendly.

"So, how's the band? Still hot? Still talented? Still dead?" She whispered the last question harshly, earning a chuckle from Niki.

"Amazing!" She chuckled. "Luke and I spent the whole weekend writing songs!" She widened her arms and Nikita nodded.

"I've been teaching Reg everything that's happened and I've tried catching him up on the MCU and Star Wars movies." She began before continuing, "And Ive helped Alex with his ghost friend!"

"Sounds like you two had a pretty good time!" Flynn commented, nodding her head before Julie asked if the girl wanted to hear some.

It didn't take the three long to arrive at the music room. "Like it was flowing through me like when I used to write with Mom." She began as they entered and Nikita froze for a split second.

She had wrote with them two, every day. Yet, wasn't included in that statement. She must've just forgotten or seeing as Nikita wasn't the one dead-didn't say anything.

Or she just never acknowledged you where with them writing?

She was obviously more important to your mom.

    So that's when she decided to back away from the juniors and go off to her classes. She could probably go find a few of her other friends. Sure, she didn't talk to them every single day but it's not like she was that lonely to not have any other friends. Okay that was a lie. She had acquaintances.