t e n

...

< AUTHORS NOTE: Yeah, so I probalay shouldn't say this until the time actually comes b u t

< AUTHORS NOTE: Yeah, so I probalay shouldn't say this until the time actually comes b u t. At the end of December, I'm finally gonna have all the things to start making a YouTube channel. I've been saving up for like two years? I'm definitely gonna be covering music (and JATP songs cuz yes) but I'd just thought to let y'all know so in case you wanna stick around! >

    NIKITA JUMPED WHEN THE DOORS OFF THE STUDIO OPENED ONCE MORE. The past thirty minutes had been off the boys and the two Molina sisters practicing the song that they had just come up in order for Flynn to understand that Julie wasn't lying.

    And when the doors opened again, Julie had Flynn walking next to her.

    "Thanks for coming, we just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect, which it's not but whatever." Julie sounded so casual. Nikita stood behind the piano, knowing Julie would take the first few cords.

    Alex sat at his drum set, twirling a stick while Luke bounced on the heels of his feet in excitement. Reggie stood next to Nikita currently but he would end up having to move.

    "No, if I'm gonna hear a song from your imaginary ghost band-" Flynn quoted her words, "I want it to be perfect so get back in there." She motioned for Julie to go back in.

    "All of you." Flynn pointed to the empty air around Julie. Nikita laughed softly knowing the boys stood near her currently.

    "They're not out here." Julie laughed to which Flynn agreed with a 'I know' before walking into the studio.

    Julie closed the doors behind her before making her way into the studio. Nikita simply waved at Flynn. "Hey Fly." She hummed out.

    "Oh? Can you see the ghost band Julie is talking about?" Flynn questioned to which Nikita simply nodded before she was cut off by her younger sister.

    "All right guys, you ready?" She questioned. Reggie quickly moved back to where his microphone stood and nodded his head.

    "Uh...actually, can you go over there? Reggie needs some space to rock out," Julie motioned to the chair behind Flynn. Nikita had to stop herself from laughing seeing as Flynn stood nowhere near Reggie. "And he feels kinda weird walking through you."

   "I-what? I'm...I'm not...okay." Reggie fumbled out, shaking his head in confusion. Flynn laughed loudly, still not believing the sisters.

   "Boy, when you create a world, you really live in it." Only for Julie to push a chair behind Flynn and force the talkative girl to sit down.

    "If you'll notice, there's no equipment that will produce a hologram, feel free to look around." Julie offered before heading to the piano.

   "The guys, with the help of Ki, took a poem that I wrote about you and put it to music." Julie began, moving her hands as she spoke. Nikita nodded in agreement.