Holy fucking water.

I stumbled out of the very pink bed (almost face-planting in the process) and ran in front of the small mirror on the (pink) desk-er dresser.

Pink hair.

Green eyes.

A little bit larger-than-average forehead.

I can now safely say that I have been transported into the bubblegum bitch-or Sakura Haruno's body.

I mean it could be worse? I don't really like or hate Sakura. She was just there. Sakura wasn't a good person in Pre-Shippuden. Not to mention her stupidity and over-fangirlyness. I mean, who makes fun of an orphan for being an orphan to an orphan? In my opinion, she was WAY to focused on Sasuke and forgot that to be a ninja, you can't prance around in dresses smelling like cherries. I think she just became a ninja in order to impress Sasuke.

Now that the internal monologue is over, I need to start thinking about what I'm going to do. I read too many fanfictions about this to know that it is pointless to deny what happened.

Now.

Option 1: TRY to follow the time line as perfectly as possible.

Option 2: Make everything the same while changing things from the shadows.

Option 3: Just quit being a shinobi.

Or Option 4: Fucking the time line up as much as I want.

I think the choice is very obvious.

"Fucking up the time line as much as we want?"

I quietly shrieked.

"Who the fuck are you, where are you, and why are you here. I give you ten seconds before I slam a lamp over your head."

"Um....Chile. Anyway my name is(An: GING GING) Inner Sakura, but you can call me (An: GING GING) Inner. I'm in your head and you've literally taken over my body so I think I should be asking you that question. But I already know you don't know why you're here cuz I went through your memories. It took a long time to sort them out. And one more thing-your death. Really? I mean, I guess it must have hurt and was traumatizing but your death was so lame."

Thanks. It's nice to know that you would find my death lame.

"You better make us go out with an explosion this time SHANNARO!"

Don't worry, we'll do it Dei-Dei style. Out with a BANG. CUZ  ART IS AN EXPLOSION!

"Y e s. Preach sister. BTW, you might want to start to get ready and go to the Academy. Today's the day we get the teams and I'm almost positive that you don't want to miss Sasunaru's first kiss so HURRY THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MISS IT EITHER."

I didn't know you shipped them. Aren't you also supposed to like SasUKEgay?

"I saw through your memories, remember? He's an asshole. And it's not like I can just confess to him or something, Sakura was the one who controlled our body. I just keep our mind safe and memorize everything so you don't have to. How do you think Sakura became so smart? It was all thanks to me keeping the memories safe and bringing them out when needed."

Huh. Question: are you here because of  hereditary reasons, or psychological reasons?

"Hereditary. How do you think Sarada got an Inner? Now. Y'all can ask me more questions when we get to the Academy. We're running late and Kaa-chan is gonna come running any sec-"

From Water Lillies to Sakura Blossomsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें