!Happy Birthday, Akaashi!

So it's my husbando birthday, this chapter is for him! So I hope you like it! Also, this isn't apart of the story. Enjoy!

⚠Lemon Warning⚠ Please don't read if you're younger than 11 or younger.

-------------------------------------------

It was another day in Japan, you were thinking of a gift for your boyfriend, Akaashi. You look up, what do boys want for their birthday. You click search and all sorts of lingeries showed up.

Y/n Pov:

"N-Nani?" I said when I saw lingeries on my screen, 'Do boys really want this?'  For Keiji!

Time skip

Once everyone left Keiji's house, I gave him his first gift.

"Keiji lets to go to your room so I can give you your gift," I said while grabbing his hand and heading upstairs. Keiji lives alone so everything is perfect. "Open it!" I said shoving it to him, Once he opens it a big blush plaster on his face.

Warning⚠ 

A/n pov:

It was a pack of Large condoms, how did you know what size he was. You went to use the bathroom in his house and there you saw a ruler mark on 8 1/2.

"Y-y/n? W-why di-did you give me this?"

I started climbing on top of him, "Isn't obvious Keniji~" 

You put my lips on his soft ones, You guys started a heat make out session. You smirk and started to tug on his shirt, He understood the hint and took off his shirt to show his muscular upper body. He then started to attack Your neck with kisses, "mmm~" you moan in pleasure for getting suck on your sweet spot on your neck.

He then started to unbutton my shirt and removed my pants, you wore a tight black bra and underwear. You feel underneath his little 'friend' wanna come out and be free, You unzip his pants with your mouth. He grunted seeing you do that, he felt a wave of horniness hit him. You pull down his pants and boxers, his member sprung out ready to feel pleasure.

You put your mouth on his head (That's how you say the tip of a dick) "Priness~ don't tease~" he wined. "Beg me," you said. "Please~ Darling~" he begs, You deep throated him and gagged creating vibration. You started bopping your head up and down, he started moving his waist to help you.

He then started moving faster till he finally reaches his climax, you had all his cum on your tongue and show him. "Swallow it," he saids in a demand full way. You swallow it and show him you swallow it, "Good girl~," he said getting on top of you. He unclips your bra and takes off your pants and underwear. "You have been a good girl and good girls get to feel pleasure~" he saids in a husky voice.

He starts kissing your body and sucks on your left boob while pinching the other one. "Keiji~" I wined, "What do you want me to do darling?~," he asks. "I want you..." "You want to do what?~" "I want you to fuck me, please daddy~," I said. "You wanted it," he said getting up and grabbing the box fill with condoms. "Hey princess I don't know how to put this on, would you help me~," he said handing the condom to me.

I open it and use my mouth to put it on, he sat me on top of him going slowly making sure he didn't hurt me. "Ahhh~" You cry out, a few seconds pass and you couldn't feel pain anymore. You move your waist telling him he is ok to move. He thrust in and you felt a huge wave of pleasure hit you, "Princess, your so tight~" he said while you tightened up even more. "Daddy~ I'm coming!~" you said when you felt your knot in your stomach about to burst.

"Cum for me darling~, cum for daddy~" he saids also reach his climax, you cum on his dick but still kept going. After a few thrusts, he was getting sloppier. He thrust one more time slamming really hard making a big slapping noise, he cum and took off the used condom. You guys were about to go to sleep when Bokuto burst into the room.

"Hey hey hey, akaashi hav-" look at akaashi, and you

"Bokuto-san should've knocked first," he said cover you

"AHH GOMEN'NASIA," he said bowing and going outside the room

"Sorry, darling but I have to go help Bokuto, I'll be back in a few minutes," Keiji said kissing your forehead and leaving the room.

You snuggle the covers and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

First Lemon yall! You likey?