Chapter 3

Katsuki's POV:

Today it was the first day of class in UA. There were 2 things that worried you. 1. Y/n not being in your class. 2. Deku being with you and y/n. You were in class 1-A and you had no idea who was in that class with you. You opened the door and quickly scanned the room searching for y/n. You didn't see him, and that instantly made you angry. And of course Deku was there. And he sat right behind you. Fuck. You still had hope that y/n could enter that door soon. Deku talked to you, only rising your annoyance. Every time someone entered the room, you quickly looked to see if it was y/n. And then he appeared. You sighed, y/n approached you with a stupid tiny smile. Then he sat next to you. You were glad and angry. Deku was also near him, that meant less time with y/n. "Why do I have to be in the same class as you two?" Deku pouted and y/n didn't bat an eye. "You should be grateful you get to enjoy my presence" Y/n smirked as he said that and your heart skipped a beat. Every time he teased you, you felt extremely angry and embarrassed. "Fuck off" As you said that, the teacher entered the room. He was in a fucking sleeping bag. "My name is Shota Aizawa, Im your homeroom teacher. Everyone head out of class and go the campus outside."

Y/N's POV:

Aizawa made everyone go outside, and he explained that we'll do some tasks to see how we used our quirks in different situations. He also said he would kick out the person who had the worst scores. You weren't worried about yourself or Katsuki. But Izuku worried you. The first task was simple, you had to go through the pool and come back. You turned your part of the pool to gold and ran over it. You were first, but a girl that looked like a frog almost made it before you. She walked towards you. "What's your name?" You felt awkward, you weren't good at meeting new people. "M-My name is y/n l/n" She was going to shake your hand, but you quickly retreated it with a quiet squeak. "Im not wearing my gloves, hold on." She understood, and once you put your gloves on, she shook your hand. "Nice to meet you l/n, my name is Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsuyu." "Oh, call me y/n then!" Before you kept talking with Tsuyu, Aizawa called everyone for the next tasks. You were pretty average on some of them considering your quirk was not for these things. But what worried you was that Izuku was getting pretty low scores. He didn't have a quirk after all. At the last task, you had to throw a ball far away. And when Izuku threw his, he threw it flying so far that you couldn't see it. Your eyes opened wide. Did he have a quirk all this time? Did he just hide it from you and Katsuki? After that, his finger was broken. You quickly connected the dots. His quirk was upgrading the strength of a muscle to humongous levels, but when he used it he broke that part of the body. At least that's what you thought.

When you finished all the tasks, Aizawa revealed that he wouldn't actually kick someone out and that he just said that to make everyone do their best. Once lunchtime came, the first thing you did was confront Deku. "So you had a quirk all along?" He shook his head. "I swear I got it a few weeks ago!" He said that whispering. "Why didn't you tell me or Kats?" "Because I knew you guys would think I lied about being quirkless. You are understanding, but Im scared of what Kacchan might do" You nodded. "Just go, I'll distract Kats. You owe me" He smiled. "Thank you! See you later!" He left, and you quickly went over to Katsuki. "Wanna have lunch with me?" His eyes opened and his eyes furrowed a bit. "Oi! So now that Deku ain't quirkless you are going to spend time with me? Im the fucking second option?" You rolled your eyes. "You always were the first option. But you know that I couldn't leave Izuku alone when everyone bullied him" He looked away. "Whatever, shitty hands. Let's go get some grub"

Once in the cafeteria, both of you sat on an empty table. "Do you like it here?" Katsuki munched on his food, and then he spoke. "It's fine, I guess. I just want them to give them my dorm key already." Oh right, UA had dorms. You completely forgot about that. "I hope my dorm isn't far from yours." He almost choked on his food when you said that. "Because we are still going to hang out, right?" He swallowed his food and avoided your gaze. "I don't fucking know." And then you saw Izuku eating, surrounded by people. You saw Tsuyu, metal legs and gravity girl. You shut your mouth in case Katsuki snapped at Izuku's sudden popularity. "Do you think they allow smoking?" He furrowed his brows. "You ain't smoking." You sighed. "I am, what are you going to do about it?" You smirked as you left him speechless. "Shut the fuck up and eat your food." You laughed and did as he said.