Chapter 7

*a few days after the previous chapter*

Y/N's POV:

It was a Saturday afternoon; you were in your dorm room studying. There would not be any exams soon, but you felt bored, so you studied to amuse yourself a bit, even if that was boring too. But suddenly, your phone vibrated, interrupting your study session. You hurried to your phone. Finally, something happened today. Before the notification disappeared, you saw the name of whoever texted you. red shark 🦈. Eijiro dm'd you? Now, that was rare. He always texted in the Bakusquad group chat. - bro, u wanna hang out w me and denki?- There was an obvious reason Katsuki wasn't invited, but you ignored that for now. -sure, what are we doing- -we thought abt going bowling- That sounds nice. -sure, whenever you guys are ready go to my dorm, im going to get ready now- He replied with a thumbs up emoji and you went to your closet to put on some clothes, you were on your pajama. As you put on your pants, you got another text. Angry Pomeranian 😠💥 . It was Katsuki. -Oi. Want to do something today?- Damn. If he only texted you 5 minutes earlier, you would've said yes right away. It didn't matter how much you wanted to see him, you already made plans and you didn't like to leave people hanging. -i already have plans. sorry 😐- He took a few minutes to text you back. It had been a LONG time since you said no to hang out with him. -OK- You would make it up to him.

After you finished dressing up, you stepped out of your dorm room to find Eijiro and Kaminari already waiting for you outside. "Hey, Golden Boy." Kaminari waved at you as he said that while Eijiro went over to hug you. "Hi, dude." "Hi." After a brief hug, Eijiro pulled appart. "Lead the way, dorks." While you walked there, you remembered that, oddly, Katsuki wasn't invited today. "Is there a reason Katsuki is not coming?" They stopped and froze for a few seconds and then looked at each other. "Oh, he is sick." Kaminari answered that with a nervous grin. You know it is a lie, but even if you didn't you would've found out. "That's a lie, he texted me earlier." His grin disappeared, and he sent a pleading look to Eijiro. "We'll talk about it later, okay?" You sighed at their antics. It was worrisome knowing what kind of stuff they do when they team up together. "It's a promise." You chuckled and kept walking, they followed.

Once you reached your destination, everyone paid for their spot in the bowling match. Kaminari and Eijiro practically bounced around the place excitedly. They had so much energy that sometimes you felt drained because of it. They picked up their bowling balls and Eijiro looked at you with a grin. "Who wants to go first?" You raised your hand. "Let me show you how it's done." Kaminari raised a brow and Eijiro just looked at you expectantly. You threw the ball and barely hit any pins. "If that's how it's done, I don't want it." Kaminari teased you. A slight blush covered your cheeks. Now THATS embarrassing. "Oh, come on, I think that confidence was really manly!" You sighed and sat on one chair. "My turn!" Kaminari sprinted and threw his ball, knocking half of the pins. "Beat that." Eijiro gave him a cocky smile. "Oh, I will." He threw his ball and knocked almost every pin. "Beat that." He mocked Kaminari. "Its time for my great comeback, behold for the great spare." This time being concentrated, you threw the ball and knocked the remaining pins. "Suck on that." Everyone laughed. "I have an idea. Whoever wins, picks where we eat and doesn't have to pay for his food." Kaminari and you agreed, and the game went on.

The rest of the match was something similar. Laughs, fails and fun. At the end, Kaminari won. You placed 2nd and, surprisingly, Eijiro was 3rd. "I WIN." Kaminari started doing a weird dance, and you felt second-hand embarrassment for a few seconds. "Kami, please stop. We get it, you won." He stopped, laughing. And just like that, all of you were a laughing mess. "Lead the way." As Eijiro said that, Kaminari head out of the place and walked towards a fast food place. "Junk food again? You guys have problems." "Okay smoker." You chuckled. "Hey, I rarely smoke. I bet my lungs are healthier than yours." Kaminari looked at you. "Want to bet actual money?" "No." You narrowed your eyes, and they laughed.