Chapter 29

It's heaven on earth. 

Charlie's P.O.V

After what felt like forever, I was finally at my first 5sos concert. All I wanted to do was see concert Luke live & it was finally happening.

Their first show of their North America was in San Francisco, so somewhat close to me, but it was on a school day so I couldn't go. But the second night was in L.A. so I had no reason to not go.

During the day, the boys did some interviews & radio work while I hung around backstage, watching the whole concert process unfold.

The boys did a soundcheck & even just hearing them sing for those few minutes was amazing, I couldn't imagine what the actual concert would be like.

Luke's voice in person is indescribable, just when I hear him sing in the shower or before we fall asleep, but then add in his voice in a microphone over an empty venue, it's heaven on earth. 

"Baby, you sounded so good." I told him.

"Just wait until the show."

"I honestly can't wait. Holy shit I can't wait."

"You're so fucking adorable, Charlie."

"Sorry, I'm just so excited!"

I went back into the dressing room with the boys while they fixed their hair & also had something to eat.

"Luke? Why do you only wear black jeans? Wait, why does this whole band only wear black?"

"We're punk." Michael laughed.

"& we're poor. We wear the same pair of jeans like every day really." Calum admitted. "That's why."

"It's weird though." I paused. "I's weird because I think you guys would look weird in blue jeans now. I'm so used to you in black that blue might look weird."

"Exactly why we stick to black." Luke smiled. "It fits us."

"It does. You look hot in all black too." 

"Awh, thanks Charlie!" Ashton laughed at me. "I know I do."

I rolled my eyes. These boys.

To pump themselves up, the boys started blasting music & we had a little dance party.

Michael was brushing his teeth, Ashton was fixing his hair & Calum was tuning his bass so it was just Luke & I in the dressing room for the time being. Out of nowhere, Luke grabed my shoulders & he pushed me flat on the couch before he put a knee on either side of me & then leaned down.

"I wish I could do this before every show." Luke mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"Do what?"

"Make out with my girl before I go on stage." He then attached his lips with mine, not wasting any time before pushing his tongue against mine. "God I love you so much." 

"How much time do we have?" I asked him.

"An hour, why?"

Then I used a lot of force to push Luke over so his back was now on the couch & I was sitting on top of him. I sat right on his crotch & I began rocking my hips a little. Luke looked up at me as he bit his lip.

"Do we have time for other fun before the show?" I smirked.

"What do you mean by that baby?" Luke asked, his hands now gripping my hips, helping them rock.

"I think you know." I lifted his t-shirt up just enough & I started playing with the band of his pants. "Lemme help you before the show."

"Charlie Joy, are you offering me a pre-show blowjob?"