Best day sorta

I wake up and stretch, then look to the right of me and smile, This morning couldn't get any better to me waking up to the love of my life. I fully get up and hear Gino get out of bed and walk towards me and places one hand on my stomach and pulls me towards him and I place my hand on top of his. I later my head on his chest and had butterflies at the the same time.

 I later my head on his chest and had butterflies at the the same time

"Good morning babygirl". Good morning to you too. Me and Gino both walk in the bathroom and I hear an oops slip out his mouth. I look at him, but he's laughing, I turned around and there were multiple hickeys on my neck from last night. "Omg Gino" I looked at him and smacked his chest. After brushing our teeth, we go downstairs and he makes us breakfast like always. He sits our food on the table and pulls the chair out for me and we began to eat. Next few minutes Gino's phone starts to ring and it's his mom. " hey mom how are you, I miss and love you". "I've been meaning to tell you I've met a beautiful lady and we've been together for a year and 11 months.

Jens POV
Gino is still on the phone with his mom and I finish my food and walk upstairs to get in bed and relax because today is my off day. I hear Gino come up the stairs and get in bed with me and we cuddle. "So what did your mom say"? Well she wants to meet you and have you for dinner tomorrow if that's ok with you. "Yes that's fine" good. He looks at me and smiles. While me and Gino are watching movies I think about how good it is to be home with my love than going to work all the time. I'm already a millionaire, maybe I should call a quits. I sit up and tell Gino what I'm thinking." Ummm Gino". Yes babygirl? Well I've been thinking about quitting my job. "What why? Because there's so much I can enjoy being here with you and plus we're 2 millionaires, what more do I need than this. "Well Jen I'm glad you've made the choice you've wanted, and I'm very very happy. He glanced at me and hugged me tightly smiling. We talked for a few moments and started to play truth or dare. I asked him the first question. "Truth or dare? Dare. Ok how many people have you dated before me? Umm one person.!What was her name? Ashley! And I start the next question. Ok same question is for you Jen, how many people have you dated before me? Actually no one. He looked at me with a shocked face. After playing the game we both fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning to light music and Gino looking all handsome. I get up and kiss him. Good morning beautiful, I look at him and smiled and get ready also. I walked out the bathroom dressed up and Gino looks at me and his mouth drops. I laugh and tell him " come on let's go or we'll be late to dinner with your mom.

      We hop in the car can drive to Gino's mom house. We pull up to a big mansion like house, it was so beautiful. Gino gets out the car and walks around to my side and opens my door. He grabs my hand and gets me out the car. We're walking through a beautiful walk way with red roses at the sides of us. I'm very nervous Gino! "Jen don't be scared, just be you". We got to the door and knocked and a woman came to the door and I'm guessing it's his mom. "Hi mom how are you! I'm good and who's this beautiful young lady? This is my soon to be wife Jennifer. I look at Jen and wink and she's blushing. Well it's very nice to meet you Jennifer. Come in come in! I walk in and It's so beautiful in Gino's mom house. We sit at the table and have a talk. While eating his mom asked Gino was he ready for a baby. He coughed and looked at me and my body is turning red and getting very hot. "Gino please can I go get some fresh air. He allows me, and I let Gino and his mom finish talking. I go outside on the Porch and sit down and think because I want kids, but I'm scared of how it will turn out, maybe he doesn't want any! Maybe I'm just saying this maybe he does! Gino walks to me. "Jen you feeling alright," yes I'm fine! Can we leave. Sure we can! I say goodbye to his mom and we get in the car. "So are you ready for a baby"? I asked him and he looked at me shockingly and said he doesn't mind having a baby, just not right now. The car ride was quiet till we got home.

   Me and Gino undressed and showered and fell asleep.