Im into him

Jens POV
           Gino's been sleeping over my house lately and ever since we've started dating everything's felt right. "Babygirl come in the kitchen and eat". I zoomed in the kitchen and seen that he made breakfast, we both looked at each other and smiled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him and kissed me for a while. Gino stop my food is gonna get cold! I told him let me go, but his eyes met mines and he smiled at me. After a while he finally let me go and I smacked his chest. I sat in the chair to eat my food and it wasn't hot any more I looked at Gino and pouted . "Awwww you look so adorable when you pout" I stared at him with a blank face while he was standing there smiling and I still are my food because I was hungry. When I was done eating, I got up and he was able to tell by how i
was that I needed a nap so he pulled me and hugged me. I felt safe and secured. God sent me a great guy and I'm thankful for that.

 God sent me a great guy and I'm thankful for that

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jens POV
I wake up and I'm in my bed. Gino must have carried me in here when I fell asleep. I look the side and see that Gino isn't here and I frowned. I walk downstairs and there's still no sign of him until I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and it was Gino with roses and food. He handed it to me carefully. Thank you babe your very sweet. I sat the roses and food down and walked up to him and grabbed his hands. He grabbed mines also, but tightly and he pushed me to the wall and started kissing me roughly. While breathing hard he looked at me and took my shirt off and threw it on the couch. And he did the same with my pants and underwear. He picked me up and carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed. I watched him take his clothes off and he softly hopped on the bed and started back kissing me. I felt his hand slide down my stomach and it sent chills down my spine. He started kissing my neck and went further down next thing you know I'm a moaning mess. After a few minutes he looks at me and I shake my head and she slowly puts it in and I couldn't do any thing but moan because he started going faster and faster and when he was close he collapsed on me and we're both breathing hard and later we fell asleep. We woke up and both got in a warm shower and Gino got out and went to make breakfast.
Gino's POV
Jen can you come here! I hurried downstairs. Yes Gino? I went and sat In the chair while he was cooking and it smelt really good. He handed me coffee and smiled at me. "Jen can I ask you a question". Of course you can. "When can we have a baby together? I spit out my coffee and looked at him shocked and he was staring back at me waiting for my answer.
Jens POV
He asked me when do I want kids so I have to respond. "I want a little family and I've always wanted one, but never got to because I never met the right person, but now I've met you and maybe we can make that happen. He was staring like he wanted to cry and I seen a tear fall from his face. I walked to him and wiped his tear. Jen I've wanted a little family to, but I've also never met the right person for me. Ever since I met you it was the best day of my like and it was something special to me and I don't want to mess this up because "I love you Jen". I'm sitting here crying because of what Gino told me and that's the first time he's said I love you. I hug him tightly, while crying and say it back.
We both go outside and sit down on my car and talk.

Gino's POV
Jen I never wanna lose you back baby girl! And I never wanna lose you Gino. We smile at each other and the love we have for each other is unconditional.

     Me and Gino both walk in the house and get ready for bed because we already ate and showered

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Me and Gino both walk in the house and get ready for bed because we already ate and showered. Gino's been sleeping at my place lately and I'm happy because since we're together we can't do anything but be around each other so much he just moved in with me.