D.v1 chatfic

Damn bro I forgot dangaronpa thh was a thing. I really couldnt give two fucks for that game. The other ones are better, but that's just my opinion.
Btw I just made this a chatfic because im to confused when i read the other ones I made. Also about that game.

We got the sprites! Now onto the real trouble.Anyway since my friends (and some other people that wanted to join on this) know me as that one lazy friend (and they're correct) i got a break from doing that shit.

Onto the thing.
(Btw they wont have nicknames because I always got confused on who was who. I may give them nicknames if its obvious who it is)

*monokuma makes a chat and adds sixteen people*

-sixteen people are online-

Eggy boi: ummm... monokuma whats this?

daddy long legs: I would also like a reason for this horrible name.

Celestia: I think it fits you quite well.

Kyoko: especially after what me and celeste heard coming from your room.

Daddy long legs: oh fuck you.

Celestia: only i get to do that.

Junko: damn already causing drama without me.

Mukuro: shut it junko.

Junko: make me Mommy.

Sayaka: hey! Only i get to call her that.

everyone: 0-0

eggy boi: okay.... still why did monokuma make this chat?

junko: oh I got this.

Monokuma: no you dont you rip-off barbie doll.

Sakura: accurate

monokuma: I made this chat so you guys can talk about random stuff.  Who knows what will happen, love,Hearts breaking, despair! anything can happen.

Hina: I guess that explains some things. But what do you mean love can happen?

celestia: thats easy. Some people like other people, but are to scared or still not ready to confess. Some of us are already dating.

Hina: ohhhh. That makes sense. but... who's already dating?

Celestia: i dont know, i just know togami, or should I say "daddy long legs" and naegi are dating, and me and kyoko are.

Daddy long legs: you bitch.

Kyoko: dont call her that. Either way here's a list on who's already Dating.

Me and celeste

Togami and makoto

Mukuro and sayaka

Sakura and hina

Mondo and taka

Heres the people that arent dating anyone and probably wont date anyone:

toko

Leon

Yasuhiro

Chihiro

And then theres hifumi, and junko.

Leon: i dont know if that was an insult saying i wont date anyone.

Yasuhiro: seems fair for me. Now has anyone seen my weed.

Mondo: oh yea you left them in my room.

Taka: excuse me.

Mondo: nothing to worry babe.

Taka: ill let you off the hook this time.

Junko: heyyy!! Kirigiri you know damn and well that im dating someone!

everyone: a bucket doesnt count junko

Mukuro: how the fuck am I related to her. No a better question. How am I her twin?

sayaka: right.

Junko: muku you know damn well you like being my twin. Anyway. This is discrimination! How dare you all say that bucky doesnt count as a person I cant date! How would you feel if I said you cant date your lover because its a bucket!

mukuro: junko you dumb bitch its a bucket for atua's sake. We date fucking humans, living things.

Junko: damn I would think that my sister would defend me, but alas, no.

(Forgot to say this, mukuro and junko share the same room)

As junko says that she lays down on the  floor, in defeat.

Mukuro: junko get off the damn floor.

Celestia: wow I would think that it would be junko being more mean towards mukuro, but no, I was wrong.

Kyoko: same.

Sayaka: this is why i love her. She got some confidence. And some good fingers.

Junko: sayaka what are you doing with my sister.

Sayaka: actually its what she's doing with me...... but I should probably run away from you.

Junko: yea no shit.

-sayaka and junko go offline-

Eggy boi: youre not going to do anything about that mukuro?

Mukuro: nope.

Kyoko: wow.

Alright
i may have liked that way to much. So ill do more with this in the future. Also the thing about d.v3 ill just make that into a chatfic, the only other one i need is d.v2 so ill make another soon about that.

Either way im tired so imma head out. This was 737 words longs btw.

And remember

Always eat your daily kids.