D.v3 random Stuff

Alright
Soo..
I dont know if this is a request,or just some shit i decide to do. Because before i did this i saw that SkippyGecko also gave me some other ships to do, if i didnt like kirumaki. So i guess i can count this as a request,I really just did this out of just being bored. So I hope you enjoy

Btw there is some kirumaki, i can never escape it.

Shuichi's pov=(not that good doing first person but okay)

AHHHHHHHHHH. Where's kaito? Its so boring,he said it will only take 10 minutes for the popcorn, I dont care about the very, very delicious popcorn I just want him. His soft astroid like hair, that is very confusing, but adorable, and his soft chest that i can just lay down in forev-- I slap myself. STOP IT. Shuichi youre better than this, youre not a simp, you just miss your boyfriend, after he said the popcorn was only going to take 10 minutes but it feels like an hour already went by,even if you that an hour hasnt passed. I'll just continue the movie  Because its getting boring and hes not here  and I want to lay down comfortable in his chest.
(ya fucking simp)

kaito's pov=

HOLY SHIT,FUCK FUCK FUCK, WHERE'S THE FIRE THING. I NEED TO GO.
(Have fun thinking what happened)

Kirumi pov=

Me and maki where just walking down the hall heading to the library to have a date,also,were holding hands. Probably the best thing in my life,her hands are so warm and soft,so kissable to. Ah! I have a perfect idea,may get me banned from kissing her for a day or two. But worth it. As i lift up her hand about to kiss it,"umm, kirumi what are you doing"maki said ,starting to blush. Perfect

I was about to kiss her hand, but then i quickly leaned in to makis face and kissed her on the lips. I feel so proud of myself, we kinda start to make out but i aint complaining.

When i saw her face, it was priceless, she was a fucking tomato. "I the fuck"
"fucking mission Impossible" " If you wanted to fuck, you could of just ask" I didnt want that, but fuck yea.

maki and  I started to head back to our dorm,yea that's right, me and maki have a dorm togerther, What you going to do about it, and im talking to myself, ah fuck. I need to fix that, back to reality, we saw kaito running away from. Something. "What the hell?"maki said
"i dont know, and knowing kaito I really dont want to find out"

But i think i jinxed myself, as kaito got closer having a really worried face, I realized what he was screaming. "KIRUMI, KIRUKI, KIRUMI, THERES A FIRE, DONT ASK HOW IT STARTED, IT TOTALLY WASNT ME, JUST HELP ME"
"WHAT" what the fuck did this dumb spaceman do.

(Cliffhanger bitch)
shuichi pov=

IM FUCKING DYING. Alright thats enough waiting, its been an hour. Where the hell could kaito be. Maybe hes cheating on me-.NO! shuichi,dont think that. Hes your boyfriend and you both love each other alot, maybe i love him to much, but that's not the point.

This is part one.
out of how many i choose to make this.
I dont know if this saimota or just another kirumaki oneshot but fuck it. Might as well add the rest of the ships in this bitch. Might even add the other games but eh, to much energy.

Alright before I forget, tell me your favorite ships in dangaronpa. Spill the t e a sis.

Btw this is 706 words long. Could of made it longer. But once more, to much energy. Yes I am a lazy person, and dont plan to stop,
hehe..

I dont know how to end this, i guess, bye? Fuck i dont know, this weird. The End, or some shit. Just bye, thats it. Thats my ending. Nah man to boring. Go suck your grandma's toe. Yea, thats a good ending. Go suck your grandma's toe's. Perfection, cursed and blessed.

No this is not proof read.