I'M GONNA BE A MODEL?!?

Hi my name is Jung Y/N and I am very ugly.

(insert pic of gorgeous face claim aka lis*)

See, I look disgusting. It is why my EX-FIANCE, Shibal, fleed from me too. He said I looked like a troll. He found someone better than my ugly self TT

I wish he would take me back, I heard he broke up with her. Shibal oppa, bogoshipda!

But enough about him, he is not important. Today, I will ask my parents- Oh havent you herd of my parents? They are the owners of one of the richest companies in korea. 

So bashically. I will ask my parents if I can move out on my own. I'm already 21, I should be libing in my own apartment right!? I jinjja wanted one.

Well, I did move out once. That was when I met Shibal, he was my landlord. I thought he was neomu sexy, and we had some drinks at a bar togehteh.

We did the dirty that nite, it was neomu sexc! And we moved in together like a month later. He proposed later that month, but i found out he was cheating like 20 mins later 😭😢

Since then, my parents refused to let me leave. Eomma, I was 10 ive grown since Then.
But nooooo. They haven't let me move out at a- "Miss Y/N?" I heard one of my servants say, knocking on my door.

"COME IN" I yelled from my bed. I was watching this kdrama my friend Jisso mentioned, its called hwarang. Jisso was very sad becus her fav oppa (in the show!!!!!!) died. That was sad, but it was a jinjja good kdrama so far. I liked the boy played by SHINee's Minho, he is neomu hawt!

"Miss Y/N-" I cutted her off. "Y/N noonar, please call me y/n noonar" i said.

"Uh sorry Ma'am, I'm afraid I can't. You're two years younger than me. So your mother call-"

"Dongin ssi. I didnt ask. I request you to call me as Y/N N O O N A and i expect you to do as such." I said harshly. Dongin was so dumb, did he not realize my ginormosu noona kink?! What a Pabo!

"Well, you are to meet with your mother at 2:30 PM this afternoon in the gardens, She says she has something important to say." Dongin the Pabo says.

I looked at the clock above his pabo head. HOLY SH*T! ITS 2:15 ALREADY.

"GET OUT SOINGONGIN I DEEN TO JET REFUEYS" I yelled, shoving him out the door.

I hurriedly got dressed, pulling on a gucci shirt, balenciaga shoes, versache pants, a chanel jacket, and some burberry perfueme. Nothing much. Just the basics.

( pic of outfit )

I dashed across the hallways, jumping out a window. Oh yeh, I can do that. Anyways, I sped over to the garage areas, plopping myself down in a bright red mercedes. The Gardens were very far away, coz daddy has a lotta land. I hoped I could make It.

"MOMMY I'M SORRY I'M LATE DONGIN WAS BEING MEAN AGAINNN" I yelled, running over and hugging her tightly.

"JUNG Y/N WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS???!!!! WE HAVE GUESTS YOU KNOW!" I froze, finally noticing the other people there.

"ANYWAYS HUGS ARE FORBIDDEN BC WE ARE RICH!!! AND DONT CALL ME "MOMMY" ITS EOMMA." My Momm- Ahem. Eomma whisper-yelled in my ears.

Err right. No hugs.

I looked at the people there. OMO I didn't recognise anyone.

"Okay so we were thinking that we should let you move" Daddy- I mean Appa began, glaring at my Eomma. "You're too old to be living under our roof, and we'll allow you to leave." Oemma said.

"YAY !!!!!!!! OMO KAMSAHAMNIDA." I squealed, not bothering to keep my chill infront of the guests. Who were they anyways?

They must've been mind readers, bc the guests suddenly piped in.

"Oh, you'll be working for us by the way. You'll be one of our models."

MODELS!?!?!?!!? But i am jinja ungle!??? I am not model?

"You're actually really pretty, Ms. JUNG." Another person said. Oh can it and let me wallow in my self pity you ass.

So, i guess i'm a model now!??