//Just let it be//

Start from the beginning

I found a chair to sit on, I felt the dizziness fades. 

she came back with some water and I thanked her before drinking every last drop in that glass. 

"a-are you feeling better?" I smiled at her. 

"yes, thank you." 

"do you want to sit inside?" I nodded. 

"oh, don't say what happened here to kacchan, he will be worried sick about me."

"but, but-" 

"it's fine. I'm all better now, no need to worry kacchan." she nodded. we both walked in again. 

it's best that kacchan doesn't know about this. he will be concerned. and I don't want to bother him more than I already do. 

I looked at the time and sees that kacchan must probably be ready to leave work. 

"oh um I forgot to ask but what's your name?" 

"it's kelly, but bakugo-sama just call me blond girl, I think he doesn't remember my name." I giggled. 

"yea kacchan suck at remembering names in middle school he found a nickname to me so that he would always remember it." she giggled too. then one of the other maids walked in with a phone she was in a hurry. 

"Sir, bakugo-sama wants to talk to you?" I pointed at myself. while mouthing: 
"me?" she nodded and gave me the phone. 

"yes, hello kacchan." 

"WHY AREN'T YA PICKING UP YOUR DAMN PHONE, WHAT'S THE POINT IN HAVING A PHONE IF YA AINT GONNA USE IT." I had to pull the phone away from my hear cus he was screaming so much. 

"s-sorry I didn't bring my phone with me. I just got shown around here." he sighed. 

"fine, I'll let it slide this time. oh, and are you hungry? I can buy something for you on the way?" 

"well now that you mention it, I actually have cravings for dumplings." 

"dumplings?" 

"y-yea." 

"sure bunny, anything for you." I blushed at his comments. 

"o-ok see you l-later kacchan." 

"yea, see ya later." 

it didn't take long before I could hear the sound of kacchan's car driving in. he really likes to make everyone notice that he is here. 

"silly kacchan." 

I walked up to the door. to see him walk in with his fancy suit and his smirk. 

"How did ya know I was here?" I raised on eyebrow while smirking. 

"Just a hunch." he chuckled. he walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. he then raised his hand with a white bag. I smiled knowing what it was. I reached my hand to take it cus I was craving it so bad.

"ah, ah, ah not before you give me something back." he used his other hand and pointed at his lip playfully. 

I huffed in agitation. I leaned in and waited till kacchan closed his eyes. then when I saw the right moment I grabbed the bag and started running. 

"goddammit, deku. get back here." 

"Nah, You have to catch me kacchan," he smirked and I ran upstairs. in one of the rooms. to hide. 

I giggled knowing kacchan can't find me here. and started opening the bag with the dumplings. I licked my lip ready to take a bite. 

I took the first bite. and I melted into it. 

"so good." 

"oh you know what I think tastes good....you." then I felt someone bite into my ear. the way he whispered into my ear with his low and husky voice got me to shiver all the way to my toes. but the feeling was immaculate. 

"oh your so cute when you blush, when you make such a cute face it makes me want to lock you up here and keep you all to myself." I looked at the side. our eyes meet. his vinous red eyes that saw through, my soul, in just one stare. 

 "let me taste?" I looked at the dumplings and grabbed one with the chopstick. 

"no, not that one. this." he leaned in and our lips touched. we parted our lips, and before drifting apart, kacchan licked my lips seducingly.  

"didn't know dumplings could taste so fucking good. maybe I should buy some more." I blushed even deeper. 

"deku, you're looking hot today, that hoodie is meant for you. it fits well with your body." I looked down noticing kacchan's hoddie was what I was wearing. 

"o-oh I took a shower and didn't have anything to wear so I-I borrowed this." kacchan smiles. 

"your 100 times cuter in this one."

"t-thank you kacchan." he kissed my forehead. 

"Now why are you not eating, the dumplings will get cold." I stopped. 

"B-but kacchan your-" 

"I don't know what you're talking about. all I wanted to say was that I missed you." My eyes widened and I huffed before whispering thinking I'm the only one hearing. 

"Baka Kacchan, Baka."  (hehe got Hinata and Kageyama vibe form that sentence. (¬‿¬))

"did you say anything?" I straighten my back before answering. 

"No." I then heard kacchan chuckle, made me giggle too.