Stronger and Weaker (Part 16)

"We need to find out what makes her have that stupid barrier" Icy said annoyed. "Maybe if we talk to Miss. Faragonda" Darcy said. "You stupid or what? We can't get in!" Stormy said. "Actually" Darcy said and turned into Bloom. 

"An illusion will get us the info we need" 

"It's perfect but... what will happen when you run into the real Bloom?" Icy asked. "I will turn invisable" 

"Hmm...might work" 

"I'm the witch of illusions, I got this" Darcy said and left their secret place in the dark woods. Darcy appeared as Bloom in front of the gates. She walked towards them and they opened. Darcy walked through as Bloom. 

Darcy as Bloom went and hid behind some plants and turned invisable. She smirked and flew up and into Alfea and went and found Miss. Faragonda's office. 

Darcy appeared as Bloom again and knocked on the door. "You can come in" Miss. Faragonda said. 

Darcy as Bloom opened the door and saw Miss. Faragonda sitting at her desk. "Hello, Bloom, something wrong?" 

"Yes, the Trix attacked Sky and I and the barrier...it's getting weaker..." 

"I'll put some more energy in your necklace" 

Darcy smirked. "Miss. F, thanks for the great info, I really appreciate it" Darcy laughed and went back into her normal form. 

Miss. Faragonda gasped and formed a spell of chains around Darcy. "See you soon, Faragonda!" Darcy laughed and disappered. 

----

"It's her necklace, if we can get it off... she won't be protected" Darcy said. "How do we get it off?" Stormy asked. "Simple...Stormy go grab one of her stupid friends" Icy said. "My plesure" 

Stormy flew into the air above Alfea and saw Flora with Tecna. 

"I'm going meet up with Helia, see you later" Flora smiled and walked off and out of Alfea. 

"Love, it's amazing and gross" Stormy said as she appeared behind Flora. Stormy formed lighting ropes around Flora. 

"Ah, let me go!" Flora yelled. "Oh shut up" Stormy said and disappered with Flora in a clearing where her sisters were. 

"Your the key to getting Bloom's Dragon Fie" Icy laughed. "No! You'll never get it!" Flora yelled. The Trix laughed. 

"Message Crystal!" Icy formed. "Hello, Bloom...listen closely we have your friend Flora here, come to us and she's free as a bird" 

"No! Bloom don't!" Flora yelled. Icy threw the crystal up and it went away. 

Bloom was sitting in her room drawing when an ice crystal appeared. Bloom walked up to it and heard Icy's voice and message. 

Bloom gasped. "Flora, I'm coming" Bloom said and suddenly the crystal formed a portal. Bloom ran into it and was in a clearing. 

"Flora!" 

"Bloom, no, you shouldn't have come" Flora said. "Hello there" Darcy laughed. "Let her go!" Bloom yelled. 

"Give us your necklace first!" Icy yelled. "What, why do you want my necklace?" Bloom played dumb. 

"Give it to us or I'll turn Flora into a perfect ice statue!" Icy said. "Okay, okay" Bloom said and took her necklace off. 

Stormy blasted it out of Bloom's hand. Icy threw an attack at Bloom and Bloom was hit to the ground. 

"Let Flora go" Bloom yelled. "Fine" Darcy snapped her fingers and she was freed. 

"Bloom" Flora ran to her. "Take this!" Stormy blasted Bloom to a tree. "Bloom!" Flora ran to her. "You can't help her" Darcy said and formed a dark bubble around Flora. 

"Flora!" 

"Here, Bloom, catch!" Darcy laughed as Bloom was hit to a tree. Bloom stood up and transformed. 

"Always wanna fight" Icy said and threw a spell. Bloom formed her shield and protected herself. "Not so strong without that necklace" Icy laughed. 

Here, take these!" Icy formed many ice crystal and threw them at Bloom. One hit her left foot, she dodged a few more but they hit her hands and other foot. 

Icy hit her down and Bloom was incased in ice but no her head or upper chest. "Summon the vacuums" 

"Vacuums! We the Trix command you, reach within the Keeper of the Fire and hand us the power!" The three said. 

"No...I won't let you!" Bloom yelled. "To late!" Stormy laughed. Bloom gasped and felt pain in her chest and saw a bright orange piece of fire get ripped out of her. 

Bloom gasped for air and her head fell down. The fire flew into the Trix vacuums. "Yes! We have the Fire! Now you will suffer!" Icy laughed. 

The Trix vanished and Flora was freed but Bloom was still in the ice passed out. "Bloom" Flora ran to her. 

"Flora?" Bloom asked weak. "I'll get you out" Flora made a fist. "Punch of Nature!" Flora punched the ice and it shattered. 

Bloom fell to the grass. 

"I'm okay...just so weak" Bloom said. "Nature I fairy of nature ask for your help to teleport us to Alfea" Flora said and the two disappered into green mist.