The Fight (Part 14)

"Dark Shadows!" Darcy yelled and black smoke formed around the ballroom making in dark. "Staff of Solaria!" Stella formed her staff and it light up. "Light of Solaria's staff!" Stella said and the darkness started fading. 

"Lighting Ball!" Stormy formed a ball of lighting and threw it at the Winx. "Logic Shield!" Tecna formed a barrier. 

The lighting ball bounced off and hit the ball floor and started a fire. Everyone gasped. "Fire Collector!" Bloom yelled and a red spiral formed taking in the smoke and fire. 

"Blizzard!" Icy yelled and a snow storm. 

"My wings!" Flora gasped as they started freezing. "Shield of Fire!" Bloom formed a shield around Flora. 

"Enough! Now this ice will spread to all of Eraklyon!" Icy yelled. "No, it won't" Bloom yelled. "Dragon Fire!" Bloom formed her dragon and blasted it at Icy. Icy gasped and was hit to the floor and trapped in a barrier of fire. 

"Freeze!" Icy tried to freeze the fire but it didn't work. The ice on the floor disappered into water on the floor. 

"Dark Shadow ropes!" Darcy formed ropes around the people. The Winx flew down. "Let my sister go, and I'll let them go" 

Darcy made a fist and the ropes got tighter, Bloom watched as she saw Sky wince in pain. "Okay! Don't hurt them!" Bloom said and took the fire barrier off. 

Darcy laughed. "You really think I'll free them?" 

Bloom's eyes turned orange and blast hit Darcy into Stormy then the two hit a wall. "Ow!" Stormy yelled. 

"Chaos of Ice!" Icy said behind Bloom and threw the blast at her. "Bloom!" The Winx yelled. 

Bloom turned around and gasped but then saw a purple shield appear. It wasn't Tecna's shield. 

"Need a hand?" Aisha said wearing a short green skirt and green top. "Ugh! We will be back" The Trix said then disappered. 

"You came?" Flora said. "I heard about the attack on the ship, my boyfriends here so" Aisha said. "Who is he?" Bloom smiled. 

All of them were back in their dresses. "Baby! Oh thank the dragon your okay" Aisha cried and ran into his arms. 

Bloom's eyes went wide so did the Winx. 

"You---?" Bloom choked. 

Aisha was pushed to the side. "Bloom...please listen" 

"No---! You lied!" Bloom cried with tears. "Bloom, let me explain"

"No, Sky...don't, I never want to see you again" Bloom said. 

"Aisha, I swear I had no idea, I'm leaving, bye Sky...I never want to see your lying a** face again!" Bloom yelled and walked out of the ballroom. 

The Winx did the same. "Dude" Brandon said. 

Aisha looked at Sky. "Please...let me explain to them" Sky said to Aisha. 

"Aisha was my girlfriend, we took a break because it wasn't working...but" 

"So you got back with her when you knew you liked  Bloom, now look what you've done a**hole! Why the hell would you even do that? Your no prince" Riven said. "Riven!" Timmy said. "Sadly, he's right" Helia said. 

"No, we broke up and I haven't really moved on since and I'm so used to calling him baby that I forgot we broke it off" Aisha said. "I see the way you look at Bloom, you never did that to me...I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry...look Sky, don't lose her, she seems very nice" 

"Thank you, Aisha" Sky said and ran after Bloom. "I thought you'd be pissed?" Riven asked. "I'm not that surprised...everyone thinks that I would be....Sky and I never really worked...loads of water under that bridge" 

Sky ran out and saw the Winx getting on the ship. "Wait! Bloom, just let me talk to you!" 

"Didn't you get the hint Sky? Leave her and us alone" Musa said. "No, please...Bloom...can we talk for one last time" Sky asked. "This will be the last time if you want...I promise" 

"Fine, 3 minutes" 

The Winx went onto the ship while the two talked. 

"Aisha and I dated, we took a break and we broke up...she's still hung up on me and is so used to calling be baby and that she didn't remember, she wants me to be with you, Bloom...I know your parents lied about your life and your sister and you can't trust what I'm saying but please...Bloom....I love you, please trust that"