First day: Alfea (Part 1)

"Princess Bloom, it's time to wake up and get ready for--" Said a maid walking into Bloom's room but didn't see her. 

"Oh, hey Nancy" Bloom smiled as she walked out of her closet wearing a short blue summer like dress with white 2 inch heels, with her long red hair in a long braid. 

"Your already, ready?"

"Of course! I got into the best school for fairies, I'll be able to learn so much more about my fire magic! I love Domino's fairy School, but Alfea is so much better" Bloom smiled and grabbed her bag and walked of her room. 

"Well, true Alfea is great but so is Domino's school" Nancy said while walking with down to eat breakfast with her parents. 

"I know, but I've got into my dream school! I know you'll miss me, but I'll back when we have breaks" Bloom said and so the two reached the breakfast table. 

"Yes, I will, have a good day Princess Bloom" Nancy said and walked off to do her chores. 

Bloom walked over to her seat. "Your very excited today" Queen Marian said after sipping her tea. "I'm going to Alfea, mom! I'll learn so much more than Domino's school" 

"Yes, we know...but we'll miss you" King Oritel said. Bloom took a bit of her breakfast omelet. "I know, I will to, but I'll learn more about fire magic! It's going to be so much fun" 

Queen Marian looked at her husband with worried, sad eyes. He did the same. "Why do you look sad, mom?" 

"Oh, because your leaving for Alfea, I'm proud believe me, darling, just you'll be gone for months" 

"Mom, winter break will come around and I'll visit" Bloom smiled. "I gotta go, I love you" Bloom smiled and hugged her parents goodbye and walked outside and to the flying carriage. 

"What happens when she finds out about the truth?" Marian asked Oritel scared. "I know, but she might or might not, she's save in Alfea, it has curfews and a magical barrier, and none one knows about her true power only us" Oritel calmed his wife down. 

"I'm so used to her coming home after school" 

"She'll be fine" Oritel said. 

With Bloom

Bloom sat looking at the ground from in the sky. "Goodbye Domino, for now" Bloom smiled and sat back with a smile. 

After a few minutes her carriage flew down to the ground in front of Alfea's gates. "We are here, your highness" The flying horse man said. 

"Thank you so much" Bloom smiled and stood up and grabbed her bag. The man opened the gate for her. 

Bloom stepped down. "Have a great time, your highness" He said. Bloom smiled and walked to the gate and the blue sparking winded gate flew open. 

Bloom walked in to the courtyard and saw many other girls. 

"Alright, girls, settle please! I am Miss. Grizelda, Vice-head mistress here, I'm in charge of detention and the rules here, curfew it 7:30 and if your caught out of your after that, you get detention, you must be on class in time, now here's Miss. Faragonda, Head Mistress of Alfea" 

Miss. Faragonda walked up to the microphone. "Hello, new fairies, this year is the most important, you will learn all about your magic, and much more, Alfea is one of the best schools people say and it is because we the teachers help you all to unlock your true potential as a fairy, almost everyone here has Charmix, little might already have Enchantix, you will learn more about that in class, now Miss. Grizelda will hand you your key and dorm number now, have a great first day!" 

All the girls went backing talking waiting for their names. Bloom stood looking around the pink school. 

"I'm the best, I have Enchantix, I'm one of the strongest here" Bragged a blonde girl with a long red dress. 

"You are the best, Diaspro, your awesome" Another girl smiled. "Yes, I know, I'm the best here, Princess of the Jewel kingdom" 

Diaspro was talking when she saw a red head looking around while listening. Diaspro walked up to her. 

"You, what's your name?" She asked. "I'm Bloom, you?" Bloom asked smiling. "I'm Princess Diaspro, the Queen of Gemstones, you shall listen to me and bow down to me, I will rule this school" 

"I'm sorry, Princess Diaspro but I don't have to listen to you or bow down, I'm sorry" Bloom said a bit confused with her. 

"Excuse me? No one ever excuses me like that! You will listen to me peasant" Diaspro demanded. 

"Diaspro is it?' A girl with long blonde hair in a ponytail asked walking next to Bloom with a green skirt and yellow top with yellow heels. 

"Just leave her alone" She said. "You can't tell me that" 

"Um, yes she can, your being rude to another peer which is rude of a fairy" Another girl said with short purple hair wearing long purple pants and a purple green crop top. 

"This isn't finished peasants" Diaspro said. "I'm no peasant, I'm Princess Stella of Solaria" Stella said. Diaspro growled and walked off. 

"Um, thanks?" Bloom said. "No thanks needed, I hate spoiled girl like her, bragging about her life" 

"Does she really have Enchantix though?" Bloom asked. "Doubt it, she doesn't seem the one to save someone from her planet"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Tecna" 

"Bloom" She smiled. "I'm Stella" 

"Your a Princess to, I'm one too" Bloom said. "What kingdom?" Tecna asked. "Domino" 

"Wow, Domino is one of the most beautiful planets ever! Tecna are you a Princess?" 

"Nope, just a person that lives on Zenith" 

"What's your magic?" Stella asked. "Technology"

"Mine is shining sun"

"I have fire magic" 

"Fire magic, tech magic, sun magic, that's sick" A girl with blue hair in to pigtails said with red headphones on her neck with blue jeans and a red crop top. 

"Your who?" Stella asked. "Oh, opps, Musa, fairy of music" 

"Stella, Tecna, Diaspro!" Miss. Grizelda called. "Brb!" Stella said. "What she said" Tecna said. 

"Let me guess, from Melody?" Bloom asked. "Correct, the planet of harmony as people call it" 

"Alfea is amazing and I haven't seen it all" 

"Did you get your key yet?" Musa asked. "No, you?"

"Dorm 334" 

"What a coincidence!" Stella said. "The three of us have the same dorm!" 

"Bloom, Krystal, Flora!" 

"I'll be back" Bloom walked to Miss. Grizelda. 

"Your dorm is 334, Bloom" 

Bloom smiled. "Flora, your dorm is 334"  

"We have the same dorm, that's nice" Bloom smiled at her. "Yeah, well as you heard, I'm Flora" 

"Same as you heard, Bloom, you have the same room as my new friends, I think we're friends" Bloom said walking back to them. 

"This is Flora, she has the same room as us" 

"I'm Musa, that's Tecna, Stella, and you met Bloom" 

"Now that all of you have your keys, head to your rooms you have the rest of the day to talk and get comfy with your dormmates!" 

"Lets go then!" Bloom smiled.