seven

"I need the bandages," Fundy pointed at the box to my left. We were both in the van, Fundy needed help organizing his supplies, for the war.

I nodded and reached over to give them to him.

It's today, doomsday.

"Are you okay?" Fundy asked grabbing my attention.

I feel suffocated, "I need some air," I stood up from my chair. "I'm sorry." I walked out of the van and headed out of L'manberg.

Today's war, I might die today or we might win today. I shook off my nerves and took another deep breath. It's actually happening today.

I crackled my knuckles and walked into the field of trees, the breeze's soft swoosh briefly flowed against my ears, the sun shining bright. The shades created patterns on the floor, and the atmosphere felt safe.

The calm before the storm.

"Eret." The voice broke the silence. My head snapped to the right and I stopped walking, reaching for my sword.

"You have to tell me everything." I heard the voice on my right and I took a step closer.

"They," there was a silence, "They have someone."

That voice..Eret?

"The girl Tubbo was with the other day?"

Oh no

"Yeah. Her."

Oh my god.

My heart was beating fast and I couldn't move, but I felt myself moving closer. I could see the two figures standing next to each other. I leaned against a tree, trying to hear what they were talking about.

"What about her?"

Who's he talking to?

"She's," Eret stopped before lowering their voice. "She's important to them. I can't explain everything right now, I wouldn't even know where to begin, but she's important to everyone."

Me?

"We'll kill her in the final room. Problem solved."

Eret is betraying us?

"No!" His voice panicked, "We need her alive, she must stay alive."

There was a scoff before the other voice started talking. "Eret you're not making sense. What do you want me to tell Dream."

"Don't tell him anything Punz. I'll handle her, just give me time."

Punz, isn't he with Dream?

"We're attacking today, you don't have time."

"Just give me time! She'll be on our side, I can make her."

"You have until tonight." The voices stopped and I heard the sounds of footsteps walking towards me. I leaned off the tree and quickly walked back towards the path.

What the hell was that.

I check behind me, making sure Eret wasn't near, and I walked back to L'manberg, immediately running into Tommy, he looked frantic.

"Wilbur, where's Wilbur?" I grabbed Tommy's arm.

"Rune! You're here good. We need to head to the power tower." He tugged his arm away and jogged towards the tower.

"I need to talk to Wilbur, it's urgent!" I trailed behind him, running with him to the tower.

"Rune we're at war! We need to go to the power tower they started attacking."