five

Y/n and Tubbo were walking down the wooden path. They each had bags filled with blaze rods and many other ingredients to make potions.

"Tubbo, do you still have healing potions?" Y/n asked as they passed the L'manberg wall.

"No, I don't think so. But I can make you one real quick." Tubbo opened the door to the van and they both walked in. Y/n set both bags down and started taking out everything. While Tubbo made a healing potion.

After a few minutes passed and Tubbo handed Y/n the potion. "Here you go, I'm going to get water." He grabbed two buckets. "Meet me outside in a bit?"

Y/n nodded and Tubbo left. She opened the vial and drunk the white liquid. She coughed, feeling the potion affect her quite quickly.

All of a sudden she lost her balance. She put her hand on the table for support and started coughing. Was this supposed to happen? She doesn't know.

But it didn't seem right, her throat burned and she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head.

。:°ஐ

A figure sat in the middle of a field. They had a brewing stand, books, and many other things surrounding them.

In the distance, there was another figure. They carried a bookbag and held three books, the top one being opened.

"Tubbo!"A feminine yelled. The figure walking looked up, smiling and waving at the girl sitting on the ground. She stood up, bringing the young boy into a hug.

"I was reading the book you gave me earlier and we can apparently make regeneration potions," Tubbo said, pointing to the page.

"I haven't made one in ages." They both sat down on the field. "Maybe next time we can ask Eret what they would trade for a ghast tear," Y/n said pulling out magma cream.

"We can really make one?" Tubbo voice became higher, excited about making and hopefully trying a new potion.

"Of course, I'm teaching you how to brew, you should at least know how to make most potions." I began teaching him how to make a fire resistance potion.

After a while, the sun started setting. We began packing up most of our stuff. "Thank you, for everything." The duo stood in the middle of the field.

"Oh course Tubs, anything for you." Y/n ruffed his hair and chuckled. "It's getting late and I heard the mobs are going to be bad tonight."

Out of nowhere, GeorgeNotFound came running into the field. "Dream needs you. We're being outnumbered near the houses."

Y/n looked back at Tubbo frightened. "Take this back to my house." She gave them her bookbag. "I should have a diamond ax in my chest. Take it and use it if you need it. We can try potions when I come back."

Tubbo nodded at her, grabbing her bag. "I'll see you later." She watched as Tubbo ran towards her house, a gut feeling hitting her as she ran with George.

。:°ஐ

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Tubbo has walked in, seeing the girl on the floor. She stood up and looked at Tubbo, jumping into a hug.