one

I felt the soft sand under my hand, I could smell the saltwater. The sound of the waves hitting the shore, the birds squeaking and chirping in the air was the first thing I heard. I opened my eyes, seeing the blue sky first. I sat up, feeling confused. My clothes were ripped and dirty, my hair was messy. I looked down, there was an iron sword, an almost broken bow on my right side, and three arrows scattered around all sitting on top of the sand next to me. I was on a beach, why was I on a beach: I didn't know.

I tried to stand up, feeling my muscles ache at every movement. I managed to stand up but my legs weakened causing me to fall. I groaned a sudden pain hitting the back of my head. I reached to touch it and winced at the touch. My hand landed on a warm liquid, I looked at my fingers and panicked, they were coated with blood.

I grabbed the sword and noticed a red spot on the sand. Not making a big deal out of it I pushed myself back up. I leaned against the sword and picked up the rest of the weapons on the floor. I looked around again, the endless ocean being the only thing in my view. I turned around and was faced with a forest. "Where am I?" I mumbled to myself.

I stood between the giant forest and the ocean. The sounds of the animals and creatures echoed out of the forest, and the birds and waves surrounded the beach. I had to decide where to go. Go into the forest or stay out here?

I sighed and took a step towards the forest, but my body weakened and I fell on my knees. "Crap" I stabbed the sword on the ground and kept my right hand on the handle. "I'm gonna die," I said looking down at the ground. My vision was becoming blurry and it was harder for me to breathe. I decided to stay there, listening to the waves. Hoping someone would come by and help me.

And someone did. I heard a voice from a distance, I looked up and saw two figures. One had brown hair, the other blond. They were wearing some type of uniform. I used the rest of the strength I had to stand up. "Help," I yelled out, my body was shutting down. I could barely speak anymore, I couldn't even hold my own weight.

The duo looked in my direction and came running. "Who the fuck are you?" The blond one said, they helped me up and I leaned against one of them.

"Tommy," The brown-headed one took a glance at the back of my head, "she's bleeding."

"Holy shit." They both looked down seeing the spot of red sand from earlier. "We have to take her, we can't let her die." Everything started to become black, and the last thing I remembered was being dragged across the sand.

。:°ஐ

When I woke up again I was on a bed. My head was wrapped in a bandage and I had a blanket on me. I looked around, I was in a room. It was relatively dark, the only source of light coming from a window. There were clothes and trash all over the room and about four bunk beds lined against the wall.

I pulled the covers off and stood up, almost tripping after standing up too fast. I didn't have my shoes on, and all my weapons were gone. Why does this seem so familiar?

I walked towards the door, the closer I got the more clearly I could hear the voices.

"You imbeciles! What if they're a part of Dream's team!" A rough voice yelled.

"Wilbur you didn't see her well. She was bleeding out and could barely stand on her own. Dream probably threw her out!" A small softer voice responded.

"If we lose because of her, it's on both of you." The room went silent. I leaned closer to the door but the room still remained silent. All of sudden the door was pulled open and I started falling forward.

"Were you listening?" The same rough voice asked. I looked up and made eye contact with a tall man. He had the same outfit as the two other two from earlier, except he was wearing a beanie.