"Okay, see you later, bye." Rowoon ended the call and sighed.

"So the news is true?" Sohyun asked as soon as Rowoon hung up the phone.

"Looks like it." Rowoon shrugged. "And my parents want to meet you desperately."

Sohyun sighed. "I wonder how they will react when they find out it's me."

"Don't worry babe, they will love you like they always do." Rowoon kissed Sohyun's forehead and got out of the bed.  "What would you like for breakfast?"

______________________________________

TY: Noona, I can't wait to see you on that dress!

HR: ☺️

TY: Can I pick you up at 6pm?

HR: I can take taxi there.

TY: No, you are my plus one, I am not letting my date take taxi.

HR: Okay.....see you at 6.

TY: See you soon, I miss you!

Taeyang put down his phone on the table, he knew Hyeri would be too shy to reply his message. 

He whistled his way to the living room, he was excited to see Hyeri tonight, he meant it when he said he missed her.  They hadn't seen each other for a while.  Their photo shoot got cancelled last minute because Sohyun had to make the suits and dresses for the four of them.  And he hadn't had a chance to see her at school.

So so far his boy friend status was still pending.  To be honest, he was a little bit threatened by the guy at the hospital, but with all the calls and messagings they had in the past week, he felt like his spot was pretty secured.  But he planned to step up the game tonight, and he was excited about it.

"Did something good happened? You look so happy today." Mrs. Kim asked.

"Nothing, mom.  I am just excited about tonight.". Taeyang couldn't hold his smile.

"Baby, I hadn't seen you being so happy for a long time! I didn't know you like parties."

"No, I don't Iike parties, but I like whom I am going with!" Taeyang smiled widely.

"You mean me?"

"Of course! It's you!" Taeyang gave Mrs. Kim a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh baby, I am happy you said that, even though you don't mean it.  So are you going to introduce your girlfriend to me?"

"She is not my girlfriend yet, please don't give her any pressure."

"So she will be soon?"

"I hope so, haha."

"Good lucky baby, I will try not to bother you too much tonight."

"Thanks mom, I think you will be busy hyping for hyung's girlfriend to bother me."

As soon as Mrs. Kim heard about Rowoon's girlfriend, she sat right up and her beautiful eyes sparkled.  "So have you seen this mysterious girlfriend yet? Is she even real?"

"Oh yes, very much.  And you won't believe it."

"Oh, baby, tell me everything, I can't wait to find out!"

"No, I won't ruin the surprise." Taeyang put a zip on his mouth.

"Aw....I wish she is as good as Suzy."

"Mom, what's up with your unconditional bias for Suzy noona?"

"Well, there is nothing wrong with her.  I have no bias, I just want the best for your brother.  And she seemed to be the best girl I have seen around Rowoon."