Chapter 1: Visiting and Meeting

Chapter 1

Not until these feelings I couldn't tell you. . .Dissapear over the illusions.

I was flying over the nymphai forest, then I saw him. He was smiling at me signaling for me to come down. And so I did.

"Artemus!" I shouted running to him. He smiled at me then we started to talk. However, our conversation was interupted by two nymphai arguing that was walking towards me and Artemus.

The taller girl seemingly scolding the smaller girl had pink hair with curly locks. It was Remilia.

"Shut up Euthenia." she said to the girl beside her. She then turned towards me and Artemus. "Would you please look after-- she asked us while pinching the little girl's ear. " --Euthenia for a while. I have to do something."

"That hurts!" the little girl screamed. "And I'm 14! I don't need a babysitter!"

We just stared at the two in front of us. But Artemus was staring at the little girl. She had long white hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"I wouldn't mind." Ar quickly replied. I just stared at him. He wouldn't mind watching over a brat like HER?

"Ah. Thank you Artemus." Remilia said sighing in relief.

I wanted to stay but suddenly my watch vibrated. I had some duties to finish.

"Sorry. I have to go" I said. Then I flew away. But from above I could see Artemus smiling at the girl and her smiling back. I scowled at what I saw. Artemus will be mine. And nobody else's.