Chapter 2: My ending. . .?

Chapter 2

A week after I last seen Artemus. . Apparently he and Euthenia have been. . .CLOSE. 

Too close. .  They were talking about. .well. . Euthie's past. . .And his past too. . .A topic of which Artie has never has seemed to open up to me. . 

"When were you born Euthie?" I could hear him ask

"Oh. . Me?. . " she replied in an "innocent" tone. " Um. .24th of March. . .And you?"

"Hmm? I'm not entirrely sure but I celebrate mine's on Septermber 20." He said smiling with that smile of his. . 

My chest tightened at the sight of it. . But I continued to watch them from afar. . Until a PARTICULAR someone put her hand on my shoulder.

"Ah~ Ma cherie~" she said with a french accent .  "Jealous of Euthenia?"

I turned my head back at her. Blonde hair, red lips, goregous eyes and french clothes. . .MARIE.

= __________________________________________________ =

"What is it blondie?!" I snapped at her. I always get annoyed when I see her. Who wouldn't? It's MARIE for godsakes.

"Oh nothing~ NOTHING." She smirked.  "She's Euphie's child you know. . "

!!!!

". . Euphie?" I asked her. "Euphie's. . .child? The one she gave up being a nymph elder for. . . ?"

"Yes the very one." she replied.

"I don't understand. Euphie died about a two weeks ago. . Wasn't she with her child?" I asked questionably. 

"She wasn't. Euthenia stayed with her father. Apparently the day when that forest burned. . She collapsed and nearly died was sent to the hospital. . .Woke up two days later to find out that her mother died." Marie said with sad eyes.

". . . Poor girl. . And she's only fourteen. . " I said in pity of Euthenia's past.

"Well. No matter~!" she said smiling. "Explain why you're watching Euthie and Artemus TOGETHER?"

I blushed. >/ / /<

"I wasn't watching them or a-anything!" I said shouting.

And that's when Euthie and Artemus turned around at the same time. I quickly covered my mouth and hid behind the bushes and trees with Marie. 

Then Marie looked at me. "I wouldn't be suprised if those two started dating each other Cyferina. . Those two look like they would last." she said sadly.

And I knew that. . . 

And I wasn't suprised when I knew they were dating a month later. . . 

I supported them. . .Despite my fragile heart being broken into pieces. . . 

And about five years later. . .They broke up. . .And that suprised me the most. . .

You'd think I still have a chance right? Well. . No. I don't.

He texted me about this new girl he met. . And that Euthie has a new boyfriend. .A phoenix apparently. . .

So everyone has a happy ever after right? Despite the tears and the pain?

Except for the wind nymph with a broken heart.