Angel...

Happy new year...

Gh is unusually silent...

Nani was watching Shashi with hopeful eyes, Anjali continuesly praying to her god, while mami clutched Akash's hand in her deathly grip.

Akash looked at his bhai anxious face.
He can't see him in sorrow again. He had enough of struggles and heart breaks and pain from his tender childhood ages.

Akash and nk who came leaving payal mentally prepared to plan and act if needed.

Manohar looked at his nephew. He forced to grow up in one night. Took responsibility of both the family. He never dreamed of anything... he was Never allowed to dream. He had to fulfill his family's need, bring back the things which his di lose, give justice to nani who lost her daughter by getting back the sheesh Mahal as well throwing out the animal , looking after Akash and nk not letting them do part time job , giving his brothers good atmosphere to study and helping them in study, bringing new jewelries for mami who gave all of her jewel for him to start business, bringing new lands in his nani and mama name... Finally when he fulfilled his all duty as son, brother, grandson, nephew and brother  there is nothing which he done for himself. Never asked for anything only gave them what he all did. As well he is not in need of anything as he has everything. But love. He is longing for the love which his mother showered on him. He didn't voice out how much he want khushi in his life. But he know arnav. His nephew. After so many years first time he want something, and if he couldn't help him in this and get him then he will be damned.

Arnav could hear his heart beating sound looking at Shashi's face.

Shashi called garima and whispered something. Garima left inside the room after glancing him once.

Shashi stood from his place and walked to Arnav. Arnav stood up.

Clutching his hand Shashi whispered
" I am sorry arnav bitwa".

Raizadas gasped. Mami dig her nails in Akash's hand.

The bharath and chathrukhnan looked at their beloved brother's face and felt a hand close to their hearts clawing it. Plan A is confessing his brother's goodness and the gem he is to Shashi. If that failed , there is second one. Plan B. That is... Kidnapping their  bhabhi from gh like a Hanuman and unit her with their bhai. Whatever the consequences, they don't care. All matter is their brother.

Even if that cost a punch on his nose from Shashi uncle and break his spectacle. Akash thought determined pushing his glasses into his nose bridge.

" We come to know at morning only that we forgot - " Shashi trailed off...

Arnav watched as garima come out of the room.

" To tie raksha dhaga on your wrist" Shashi looked up apologetically.

" Huh" Mami blinked her eyes.

" We should tie raksha dhaga on our damad wrist. And we forgot to do that. "

" Shall we do now bitwa " Shashi asked. A soft smile on his face.

Raizadas as well Guptas released their breath.

Arnav felt his jaw shivering in relief. He clutched shashi's hand tightly.

" Thank you Uncle " arnav whispered.

" I won't get such a loyal man than you for my daughter. Your nani is right you are a gem of a person. I got to know about your past when this proposal came. As well I come to know about your character. But your thought of letting us know your past and wanting our permission is impressed me. You didn't hide your past even though that's not any of your fault. Your decision of Not to enter into a relationship while hiding something is really good thinking babua. Trust me I came to know that you are only your mother's son. You are brought up by your late mother, Nani , di and mami. Their upbringing can't go wrong anytime. I trust you with my daughter. I know you will protect her and keep her happy always."