Unexpected proposal.

Shantivan...

Dining Hall...

Unlike its name, the dining area has a murmuring sound and a serious environment. Like they are planning something. It's not good to overhear but you are not overhearing you are the readers. You are only reading so let's hear l mean read to know...

Nani: Betiya Do you think chote will accept...

Anjali: Yes Nani... Don't worry I will handle it...

Payal: I don't think Bhai will agree...

Mami: Arey why won't he ( seeing their are you serious look) l mean we will make him . You don't worry anklet betiya why fear when Mami is here.

Just then men of the family occupied their chairs...

Shyam: Anju what happened you guys looking tense.

Anjali: Nothing just like that... Waiting for you all to come so that we can have breakfast... All are present but this chote...  Where is chote...

NK: di there are two minutes to Bhai arrive... Don't you know he always arrives on time only...

Just then a person in a blue Armani suit decent the stairs with his all glory
Like always with Bluetooth attached with ear and Blazer in hand. And he sat in his chair. He is none other than
Arnav.

Arnav: Good morning .

All reproached him.

HP served him breakfast... While he noticed the tense atmosphere.

Anjali: Chote... Umm, can you come early today...

Arnav: why di.

Mami: We want to talk to you about something...

Arnav( raising one eyebrow): we?

Nani: Yes Chote.

Anjali: Please Chote, please.....

Arnav: Ok di I will try. Akash I am going office now.  Have to be there early... You come at usual time...

After he left...

Shyam: Anju what I am guessing is right? Is this about what you told me yesterday.

Anjali: Yes Shyamji... Akash don't reveal anything to Chote.

Akash: Ok di all the best and I am going...
Be assured...

NK( side hugging her): Don't worry di I am here to help you... Ok bye di, I am getting late for office.

AR office.

Arnav entered his office and now resting in his chair leaning his head in the chair while thinking about the morning incident... He very well know that something is cooking in his family which he doesn't know. But he know this is something serious... He can guess by their behavior. Though they acted as not nervous. But he can get by their crazy act... He comes out of his thought by a tap

He looked above to know who... There stood his best friend aka PA Aman Mathur...

Aman Mathur.
           Well, we all know him right. Best friend and PA for Arnav. We saw two brothers of Ram but the most important one went missed and there he is. Laxman to ram... Yes, he consider him as a brother. Though the other two brothers are close to Ramji but Laxman has special as he is with him always. Aman is like laxman to arnav... He can't stand a single scratch on him.

Aman: What happened.. ASR and lack of response.

Arnav: Something is cooking in my family's mind aman.

Aman: What's there to think so much .

Arnav: By seeing their behavior I know something serious.

Aman: Don't worry . Family only thinks about your betterment.

Arnav: Hope so aman.

Evening 

Shanti van.

After dinner Arnav was doing some work when Anjali entered his room.

They two sat and Anjali starts to speak about randomly arnav silently listening...

Anjali: chote I wanna tell you something...

Arnav: yes di...

Anjali: you know we ( she,payal, nani,Mami) visit temple in Lucknow when we went there for someday. There we met a family and become well with them. They are really lovely people chote.  Nani became unconscious due to the lack of oxygen as there was huge people there. They only help us and took Nani to their house took care of them. And we often visit them and bonded well during those days.

Arnav: ok di but why are you telling me these now.

Anjali:  I want you to marry their daughter chote.
She said in one go.

Arnav: what di ...

Anjali: she is so sweet chote and beautiful too... We all really love her. She will suit you chote..... She kept on praising her. ..

Arnav: di how can you just say. You hardly know her for some days.

Anjali: yes chote but that time span more than enough to know them...

Arnav: di you know I don't like marriage and I don't want to marry now.

Anjali: I am not forcing you I will send you her photo and you can tell me your decision tomorrow... We can't waste time as they already searching groom for her... take your time.

Arnav: ok but if deny after seeing her photo...

Anjali: first see her then tell me and her name is khushi...