DM wish.

Raizada and Guptas were speaking with each other.

Anjali: Khushi you look so beautiful. My chote is really lucky. She said while caressing her cheek with a smile.

Khushi's eyes widened"chote" .

Aman: haan Khushi ji. You know you too lucky. our arnav is too handsome.

Khushi again confused. As if noticed her.

Akash : Arnav Singh Raizada. Our brother. Your would be husband.

Anjali pointed arnav who was in some distance. Khushi followed her direction. Her eyes widened as the same person who broke her fast was standing there.

Arnav was already gazing her when his sister called him he walked to them still not breaking their eye lock.

Anjali: chote she is Khushi.

Aman: your would be wife ASR.

He giggled like teenager.

But the duo were staring deeply each other eyes as they are staring each other souls. They became aware of other present hearing a slight giggle of their family. They came out of eyelock a little embarrassed.

After a little tease of their family they
attend aarti. For the first time arnav too joined them as they are already inside he can't walk away until pooja finish as there was more crowd. This is what he said to himself convincing.

Khushi closed her eyes praying when she felt his presence near her. That's when the incident she remembered.
She saw the Devi maiyya and the scene arnav brake her fast so this what her DM wish.

The same time the pandit give her some flowers from pooja as he was giving everyone.

She smiled closing her eyes once again. Arnav who was only staring her from the time pooja  smiled seeing her smile as her smile
warmed his heart.

 Arnav who was only staring her from the time pooja  smiled seeing her smile as her smilewarmed his heart

After Pooja when they were outside.

Shashi: ok deviyani ji . We will take our live.

Nani: aree what's the hurry we will drop you.

Garima: it's ok maaji. Our neighbor family will be waiting for us. We will look forward to your visit.

Nani: of course beta we will come soon.

Khushi take blessings from nani and they moved out. She was going behind her family when she felt something missing. She turned to see the person whom she feels as if she was leaving( for time being). Her eyes directly landed on the chocolate brown eyes who was already watching her. She blushed and went from there.

Arnav was standing a little distance from his family they were chatting with  themselves. Arnav who was seeing her going felt some part of him going away. He was seeing her longingly saw her turning and saw him and went blushing. He felt proud as the blush was because of him.