Chapter 1 ~HOW IT ALL STARTED ~

Xandra's POV

My name is Alexandra Gold most people call me Xandra , I am a member of the Winter pack. my mom always said that I would be very powerful when I grow up, she said I could rule the world when I met my mate, she reminded me of it every day. 

Today was the 7th of December and today was the day I turn 13 and I meet my wolf, I never felt like I needed a wolf, because behind my parents and packs back I trained with a  Golden lady, she gave me knifes and daggers , swords and whips, today she said she'll show me how to fight with two swords at once. I called her golden lady as her hair were pure gold .

I always loved weapons, they gave me a sense of security and power. I never really had any friend because I wasn't allowed to leave the house, my mom said it was so the pack didn't kill me. she told me about the pack and about the world but never took me out, that's why I go into the woods to train with the golden lady, so i could roam free with no worries. 

My father is my mothers mate, my mother said. I would have one too, A mate and he would love me no matter what. I wanted that. I didn't really have anyone who loved me you see, my mother only wanted to keep my powers hidden and my father simply did not care. But I knew the gold lady loved me. as a daughter and as a student.

And the power they wanted to hide was my control over fire , my mother said it was the rarest gift because it was given not by the moon goddess but by Helios, who was her brother. even though I never went out and talked to anyone my age, I talked to the golden lady, she told me almost everything I know , 

she told me how I shouldn't kiss anyone except my mate, she said my mate will feel intense pain if I do , she also told me how I wasn't supposed to have a gift , only Alphas and their family had the gift, and my family came from a line of Beta. she said she was like me once, her mate had hurt her and she didn't want it to happen to anyone else .

she was a wonderful women really but she was ashamed of her scars, I believed that her scars showed her being human, showed that even she who I believed had to be the strongest werewolf on earth was human or werewolf not god.

but I wanted even to conquer that boundary, I wanted to be scar less and powerful at the same time , and I would be. my plan was working till now.

my mothers last name wasn't gold, neither my fathers, they said my surname was gold because I was different,   and I loved it.

Right now I was sitting on the edge of  my wooden  bed, waiting, waiting for me to transform for the first time in complete darkness, the way I liked it , I wondered what color my wolf would be and what color would be her eyes.my mother was right in front of me, sitting there to help me through the process, she said the bigger the wolf the more the pain and I supposedly had a large wolf, I felt like I did not need her help but I was glad that she were here anyway.

I stare out of the window in my room, like I always do when I see other kids playing in the park few meters away from our house , I see the moon high up in the sky. I wonder if I could ever touch it.

before I could think any further I felt a sharp pain in my chest, in my heart to be precise, it was after all the center  of our powers. I squirmed as the pain grew all around my body, but I did not yell, never to show weakness was what the gold lady thought me. the pain grew and my skin felt hotter and hotter . I could distinctly hear my mothers voice telling me to stay calm and relax , she said it would all go away. I already was calm I taught , probably more so than what she had been during her shift.

finally after what seemed like hours the pain resided and I opened my eyes and I saw my surroundings with a yellow tinge in my view, I shook around and glanced at my body seeing a white color pushed past my mother who was jumping excitedly to go look into the mirror, I was beautiful but small, my fur was white and I had a black mark around my ear.