I raised my sword only to hear Salter yell "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" We all looked at the door as Jalter yelled back "IF YOU THINK HE LIKES YOU MORE THAN ME YOU ARE MORE CRAZY THAN A BERSERKER!" I said "I better get up their." I opened the door only for Merlin to fall face first onto the floor. I looked at Artoria Saber who looked up at me shocked. I stared at them for a minute and said nothing as I just walked past them. When I got to the top I saw Salter already had her weapon ready and the same for Jalter. I summoned Excalibur and dashed between them as they charged each other. I got between them as they swung their swords. I lifted both weapons blocking their strikes. I sighed as they looked at me shocked. I used a bit of force to send them sliding back. I asked in a strict tone "What is going on here?" They looked at me shocked and Salter said "She said that I was fat and tried to take my food." Jalter quickly said "Only because you empty the fridge and then said he liked you more than me." Salter pointed at Jalter's chest saying "You only think he likes you more because your chest is bigger." I looked at Jalter who looked down at her chest and grew a smirk saying "So you looked at my chest." I sighed and said "Alright that's enough you two. I don't like anyone more than the others. Remember I said i loved all of you equally and I don't care about how your bodies look." They looked at me then each other before both lowering their weapons. I turned to see everyone had arrived and were looking at us. I turned to the new servants and asked "Could you three please come here?" They walked to me and I said "Alright everyone we have three new party members. So I ask that you treat them as a part of the family." Lancer said "I agree that we do act like a family and seeing Astolfo is here which does surprise me." I looked at her asking "Who were you expecting?" She stared at me as if saying "Anyone else." Astolfo noticed this and looked down sad but tried to keep a smile on her face. I placed my hand on her head subconsciously and said "Ignoring that. Astolfo is now a part of this team." She looked up at me and said "If anyone has an objections please speak now." Both lancers steppe forwards as well as Gilgamesh. I closed my eyes and smirked saying "Fine then you forced my hand." I walked to them and I noticed they became nervous. I grabbed her cloak and pulled her towards me and gave her a deep passionate kiss. She moaned as I separated while she leaned forwards in hopes for more but I said "Ah, ah, ah. You were mean to Astolfo so no seconds for you." I turned to see Lolter stepped back and Gil was the only one who was standing a head of everyone. She looked around seeing she was the only one standing in front while I walked towards her. She looked back at me and said "Go ahead. I won't falter." I raised an eye brow asking "Oh really?" She looked at me blushing heavily as I lifted her chin and gave her a kiss that turned into a make out session. When I pulled away she was using me as support. I looked around thinking 'Who would have thought the prideful queen of heroes is addicted to me kissing her?' I asked "What was that about not faltering?" She just moaned and I sat her on a chair. I sighed saying "I'll need to do washing now." Atalanta asked "What did you do?" I turned to her and scratched the back of my head saying "Oh, well I have a skill that allows me to...you know it better to show you." 

She backed up but I sent her an invite and she looked shocked as well as the others. I showed them all my skills and said "This is what I meant."

Skills:

Gamer mind: Max

Gamer body: Max

Observe: Max

Swordsmanship: Max

Spear-man ship: Max

Archery: Max

Weapons Master: Max

Hand-to-hand combat: Max

Meditation: Max

Magic resistance: 90

Riding: Max

Instinct: 100