I noticed one light vanished as someone stood in front of me. She had a bow in one hand and an arrow in the other. She looked at me serious and asked "I am Atalanta. I ask you are you my master?" I kept a serious expression and said "My name is (y/n) (l/n). Yes, I am your master." She nodded saying "I hope we can work well with each other" The light next to her brightened before reveling leaving a pink hair figure in armor. 

They looked at me and their eyes widen as they asked "Lord (y/n) is that you?" I looked at them confused as they said "It's me Astolfo

They looked at me and their eyes widen as they asked "Lord (y/n) is that you?" I looked at them confused as they said "It's me Astolfo." I looked at them as the system said.

Gamer has received Female Astolfo due to insane luck. She has memories of an alternate you that was ruler of Britain instead of king Arthur or Artoria.

I looked at the notification and closed my eyes saying "I see." Astolfo looked at me with hope as I opened my eyes saying "I have to apologies for the misunderstanding. The (y/n) you know and I are two separate entities. In a sense he is an alternate version of me. One that was king of Britain." She looked at me with tears in her eyes as she looked down in sadness. I said "I am sorry if this upsets you." She nodded and the light to Atalanta's right brightened before vanishing to revel a women wearing a mask and hood.

" She nodded and the light to Atalanta's right brightened before vanishing to revel a women wearing a mask and hood

 She looked at me and asked "Are you our master?" I nodded saying "I am." She looked at the others and said "I see there are more servants. I am Hassan of a hundred persona." I nodded and said "Yes, there are upstairs as well." I turned back to Astolfo and noticed she had tears in her eyes. I walked to her and placed my hand on her head surprising her. I softly said "I am here for you." She hugged me which surprised the others. I looked down at her and softly pat her back as she cried. When she calmed down I said "I should introduce you three to the others." I walked to the door and stopped when I had a feeling someone was listening in on us. I sighed and equipped Excalibur Proto Morgan and a notification popped up.

Weapon is evolving.

My sword began glowing shocking everyone as it had a black and red glow to it. When the glowing vanished my weapon had changed and looked like Salter's.