"Uh, Poppy?" Branch tried to get Poppy's attention.

But Poppy continued.

Poppy: Ooh, ooh
Don't you worry 'bout a thing!

As she stops singing, she lands the ground causing a powerful force of energy from her. It shook her pod and everyone fell down. Poppy sees everyone laying on the ground and notices that she is back in her rainbow form.

"Woah," Poppy said. "Did I cause this?"

Branch got up trying to wipe all the glitter that fell on him when he fell on Poppy's scrapbook collection.
"What do you think?"

Peppy kicks down the door.
"What in the troll village happened here?"

Peppy then sees his daughter and everyone else in a rainbow form and gasps. Everyone froze and looked at Poppy. She began to get nervous of what is happening.

~Next Scene~

Everyone gathered around the table thing next to the waterfall

Everyone gathered around the table thing next to the waterfall...place. (I don't know what to call it) Poppy is revered back to her original form.

"So, why is this happening?" Poppy asked her dad.

"It seems that the strings' magic is still here," Peppy replied.

Poppy raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"What is is that supposed to mean?"

Peppy took a deep breath.
"Poppy, remember when all of the tribes sang together in harmony after the strings were destroyed and all the magic went to you."

"Then...why are the rest of havingit as well?" Branch asked.

"I guess when everyone sings," Peppy replied back. "The strings gave everyone a rainbow look."

"Wooo! We're like 20% cooler now!" Tiny Diamond cheered.

"But, does this mean that the other tribes have this too?" DJ asked.

"I don't know," Peppy shrugs. "Now if you excuse me, I'm just gonna go back out with the other tribes and act like nothing's wrong."

Peppy runs out of there and screams with his hands in the air.

Branch rolls his eyes and looks at Poppy and grabs her hands.
"Poppy, I know that you want to do this and it honestly a creative and great idea."

Poppy blushed a bit.
"Aww, thanks!"

"But," Branch went on. "If it turns out that the other tribes also have this power then we have to keep it hidden. Especiallybecause they thought the strings were destroye, they don'tknow what this power can do."

Poppy let's go of him.
"Are you sure? What if this makes us all stronger if we do share this news with everyone?"

"Listen to me Poppy," Branch said sternly. "We don't know that yet. So all I ask is for you not to say anything just yet and let's just forget about this for now."

Poppy thought about what he said. She knew that Branch could be right and she wanted to listen to what he was telling her.

"So, what if they find out by themselves?" Biggie asked.

Poppy stepped up.
"Then we will have to explain it to them because the time will right by then. Branch is right, we should just set this aside anyway and focus on the concert, with 0% division!"

"Before we do so though, I feel like we should keep an eye out for the other tribes," Branch said.

Guy Diamond moon walked to Branch with Tiny.
"Gotcha orders man." 😎

Everyone went out and Poppy and Branch followed. Branch suddenly got his hair and pulled Poppy towards him.
"Hey I just want to say, thanks for listening. You really are nailing at this queen thing."

Poppy smiled.
"Don't mention it Branchie. Besides, you did have a point anyway. And you could be right for making that call."

"And you made a point too," Branch added. "This idea is genuinely a genius one. Guess we are both right."

Poppy giggled.
"You still remember that?"

Branch pulls her closer to him.
"If you're in that memory, I will never forget it."

The two of them smiled. They stared into each other's eyes and their faces leaned in closer. They both closed their eyes and-

"I thought we were checking dem' other peeps!" Cooper interrupted them.

They both immediately jumped back.
Poppy clears her throat.
"We are. We were just..."

"Having a couple's moment," Branch mummbled.

"Well the people need their Queen!" Cooper grabs Poppy's arm out of the...place thing that I still don't know what it's called.

Branch followed the out there feeling salty about their failed moment.