Chapter 7: Gwen Stacy, Comfort Sex Pt 2

Peter feels distraught over Norman Osborn's supposed death. This time Gwen is there to comfort him.

Peter wasn't sure how to process what had just happened. Nobody was. Doc Ock and the Jackal destroying Midtown High and Norman Osborn. Peter wanted to be there for Harry, but he ran off. Harry had sworn revenge on all of them. Ock, Jackal, and Spider-Man. Peter decided to walk Gwen home before returning himself. It was a quiet walk. No one was sure what to say. What was there to say?

They reached Gwen's house. Peter just stood in front with his hands in his pockets. She had never seen him like this before. Peter was usually more excitable, but now there was no energy left in him. Gwen wasn't fairing much better. She thought her uncle was killed by Spider-Man, but he was very much alive. The man she once admired had played apart in the death of her friend's dad.

"Well," Peter said. "See ya."

"Wait," Gwen held on to Peter's sleeve. "Peter, I know it's late but could you stay with me for a while? I don't want to be alone right now."

"What about your folks?" he asked.

"It's just me and my dad," she said. "And he's a police captain. He's probably investigating what went down at Midtown High. He won't be back for a while."

Peter saw how she was grabbing onto his sleeve. Gwen was trembling.

"Yeah," he said. "Okay."

If you asked him now, Peter wouldn't be able to tell you what Gwen's house looked like from the inside or how to get to her room. He was outside and the next thing he knew, he was on her bed. Clothes came off at some point. Maybe they kissed. He ended up on her bed naked. He looked down to see Gwen's head bobbing up and down, taking more of his cock into her mouth. She was naked too with her hair let down. She pulled away from Peter's dick and picked up a condom. Peter looked up at the ceiling as he heard the wrapper be torn open. He felt Gwen apply the condom on and waited.

"I'm going to..." Gwen's voice trailed off.

"Yeah," Peter answered.

The bed creaked with every move Gwen made. She moved over him and guided his dick into her. Slowly, she lowered herself until he was completely inside her. She didn't move at first. She placed her hands on his abdomen to keep her balance. She bit her bottom lip, trying to get used to the sensation.

"I'm going to move," she said.

Peter nodded. 'She's never done this before,' he thought.

Gwen bucked her hips forward. It was an uneasy feeling. She tried several times more before finding a rhythm. Eyes shut, she started to bounce on his cock. Peter grabbed her hips and met her movements. Everything seemed to disappear. All sound was lost to them except for moans and creaking. So much had happened. They just wanted to forget. Even for a moment, they wanted to forget about everything except the pleasure they were giving each other.

Gwen licked the tip of her finger and rubbed her clit. Feverishly she worked to bring herself to climax. Her toes curled before she screamed his name.

He watched her bounce on top of him. He came with a groan when she screamed his name. She fell forward and he wrapped her in his arms.

She laid on the bed, facing away from him. She didn't want to watch him put his clothes back on. He was just going to leave.

"I'll see you at school," he said.

Gwen nodded. She heard a few more footsteps before they disappeared. It was late. Best to get some sleep.