Chapter 3: Gwen Stacy, Comfort Sex

Gwen doesn't know what to think after her uncle was revealed to be The Jackal. Lucky for her, her very special friend is there to comfort her in her time of need.

The sirens faded as the police drove away. Soon there was nothing but the sound broken glass being swept away. It still didn't seem real. Gwen's uncle, Raymond Warren, was the Jackal. His own home the sight of his fight with Spider-Man before being transformed back into his human form by Gwen. Though she wanted to be alone, Peter stayed behind to help clean up. He was the only one who could relate to her at the moment.

Inspiring words were shared. Peter knew what it was like to lose someone who had inspired you. Gwen pulled him into a hug. "Thanks, Peter, for being an important friend."

Peter smiled and returned the hug in kind. They stayed there for a moment. Tears stopped and breathing went back to normal. Peter pulled away to have his eyes meet Gwen's. Their gazes locked onto each other. Maybe it was the situation. Connecting with another person at a moment of emotional vulnerability. A healthy young man with his arms wrapped around her. A good friend who she had an attraction to. Gwen's heart had shut down her mind and took over her body. She leaned forward with her lips meeting his. The sensation sending a jolt throughout her body, snapping her out of her trance. Gwen jerked back and away from Peter.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean..."

"No, don't be," he said. "I mean, I liked it. Did you?"

"I..." Gwen's blush filled her face as she turned away from Peter. "You know, we're alone. Do you want to go to the bedroom?"

***

It only took a few moments before clothes were dropped on the floor beside the king size bed. Two teenagers half naked were locked in an embrace of lips and arms. Peter held Gwen and laid her down gently. Gwen pulled away from Peter's face to pull the band keeping her hair up. She shook her head and rested her head on the pillow.

Peter took a moment to gaze at Gwen's body covered only by her underwear. He started from her shoulders with his palms, feeling her chest outsider her pink bra, continuing with her thin waist, caressing her hips until he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her high-cut briefs. Peter pulled them off slowly, enjoying the sight the briefs traveling down Gwen's long slender legs.

Gwen spread her legs and turned her head. "Have you...done this before?"

Peter gulped, not sure how to answer. There's no way he could tell her that he became the boy toy to her best friend. "I, uh, used to have a girlfriend when I went to Midtown. Wh-what about you?"

He didn't just ask that.

Gwen blushed, putting her hand across her eyes. "I might have fooled around with a boy once before. But it was nothing!"

Peter cupped his hand on her folds. He could feel her wetness just by stroking his fingers up and down the outside of her pussy. Peter watched Gwen's face as she moaned and reacted to every movement Peter made with his hand. He slipped a finger in and heard her groan.

"Peter," she said. "We don't have much time."

"Yeah," he said. "Okay." Peter took off his underwear and reached down for his pants. Given his current situations, Peter saw it necessary to always keep a condom in his back pocket. He just never thought, as the biggest nerd in Midtown High, he would go through so many. After the condom was secure, Peter made his way over to Gwen. He rested on his forearms, careful not the put all of his weight on top of her.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered, looking into his eyes. Her eyes never left his as he entered her. She felt every inch of him as he slowly pushed into her. The warm feeling filling her up as she gasped for air.

"Go slowly," she pleaded. Peter did as he was asked. Slowly he rocked back and forth at a steady rhythm. Their breathing became heavier as he quickened the pace. Soon he was thrusting hard enough that the whole bed was a collection of suggestive noises. The bed frame squeaking. The headboard thumping against the wall behind it.

Gwen wrapped her arms around Peter's head. She held him tight and kissed him. As soon as their lips met she pushed her tongue into his mouth, moaning the entire time. She could feel herself reaching her limit with her pussy a sopping wet mess.

Peter kept up the frantic pace of short thrusts, pulling his head away from her's for air. "Gwen, I'm going to-"

"Oh God," she cried. With her eyes shut tight she could feel Peter thrust one last time as deep as he possibly could. His hips crashing against her's with an orgasm so powerful it left him trembling at every touch. Even the sensation of sweat dribbling down his skin had him shivering in ecstasy.

Gwen stared at the ceiling. Her mind blank after waves of pleasure went through her entire body. Peter fell onto his side. Both their chests heaving as they tried to catch their breaths. The bed wet with sweat among other things. Peter rolled over on his back with Gwen cuddling up under his arm with one hand on his chest.

"Gwen," said Peter. He caught sight of the digital clock on the bedside table. Their tryst had taken longer than he assumed. "We need to-"

"I know," she interrupted. "Just let me have this."

"Sure," he said. "As long as you need."