Chapter 49

He was speechless. I can't predict what he's feeling right now.

Masaya kaya siya?

Or not?

"R-really wife?" I nodded.

"Yes my husband."

He suddenly jump and the ropes loosen.

"Ano ginagawa mo?"

"Yes! I'm gonna be a daddy now! Yay!"

"Parang bata."

"I love you my Mrs. Cohen."

"I love you too." Natigilan siya.

"That's what I was about to tell you yesterday before they capture us."

"I'm glad to hear that. You're my blessing Aqua and our child."

"Gusto ko kambal."

"A boy and girl." I nodded.

"Wait you should thank me kasi the ropes loosen because of your news."

"Edi thank you." I rolled me eyes.

"Kahit nakatalikod ako I know you're rolling your eyes wife."

"Hmph. Let's just hurry up before they notice us." He nodded.

We did everything to remove these ropes. We're about to remove the last when...

*Bang*

"Akala niyo matatakasan niyo kami no?" Mama said.

"We're not stupid like you Aqua."

"Papa why are you doing this?"

"You wanna know why?"

"Because our plan ruined because he fell for you. Kaya kayo namin pinakasal para magkanda letche-letche ang buhay mo! Stupida!"

I thought Tanzanite was shot but I was wrong, he dodged it.

"Para matapos ang problema namin we'll just kill you, my daughter."

"Not if I allow you Mr and Mrs. Carnelian."

"Edi magsama kayo. You'll reunite with your family."

"That's a good idea pero sa impyerno kayo mapupunta."

"How can we go to hell kung wala naman kaming masamang ginagawa ha ma? We only want a simple and peaceful life. Kaya nga nagbukod kami eh para wala ng away, para matahimik na kayo ni Papa. But you're still following us. I love you and Papa kahit patayin niyo kami. I'll always love you, please remember that."

"Ang drama naman ng malas na batang ito." Mama said.

"She's not malas Mrs. Carnelian. She's your daughter. You carried her for so many months and this is how you treat her. Hindi naman niya po ginusto na maging anak niyo siya. She's a blessing, a very precious angel. What kind of parents are you? You made her feel she's unwanted from the very start yet she still loves and accepts you. Mahal na mahal niya kayo."

"We want to have a son but unfortunately we were given a daughter. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ang Tanga ng kung sinong diyos man iyan. Lalaki ang gusto namin but it turned out malas na batang babae ang nabigay sa amin. Bwisit!"

"You could've have accept her po. You said you're going to kill us so if you discovered that she's---...." I cut him off.

"I'm pregnant." Their eyes widened.

"What?"

"Are you still going to kill us knowing I'm carrying a child ma? Pa?"

They went silent for a minute.

"Edi mas lalo kayo naming papatayin. Wala kaming pakialam kahit may anak kayo!"

"You're a monster Mama and Papa! How could you say that? Apo niyo ito!" I shouted.

Papa was about to slap me but Tanzanite block them.

"Stop it Sir. She's pregnant."

"I don't care!"

"Magsama-sama kayo sa impyerno."

Mama pointed her gun to us when.....

*Door opens harshly*

"Put you hands up!" The police said.

"Sorry we're late bunso." Ate Madison and kuya Morgan approach us.

But my parents fight back. Nagkakagulo na dito sa loob.

"Mama! Pa! Stop fighting back. Sumuko na lang po kayo!" I cried.

"Hush....Shhh... calm down wife please, you're pregnant. Baka malaglag ang anak natin." He hugged me while kissing my hair.

As we are in the middle of hugging I saw my father pointed the gun on Tanzanite.

"No!" I sacrificed myself to save him.

"Aqua!" He shouted.

"Shhh...it's okay, I'll be alright." He placed me on his lap with tears in his eyes. I wiped it and kissed him.

"No you're coughing with blood. Thank you for saving me wife but I couldn't bear losing you and our child. I love you."

"I-I love y...o..u.." Those were the last words I said before my eyes closed.