Chapter 2

After I met that guy I never saw him again. Maybe he transfer to another school.

I graduated in elementary with honors even in high school.

Now that I'm in college all I can say that those who bullied me had receive a karma because after that incident they fail everything up until now. They didn't graduate and they repeat so many times. They're still in high school an I'm now in college.

I made those painful words they had told me as a motivation and inspiration. I didn't tell to my parents about that incident. What matters for me is that I succeeded. I believe that success is the greatest revenge.

They never said sorry to me instead whenever we see each other they bow down their heads and never look at me.

"Aqua diba sila yung bully sa iyo when you're in high school?" My friend Chloe asked.

"Yes."

"Come let's bully them too."

"No stop it Chloe. Not because they did something wrong with you doesn't mean you're gonna bully them in return."

"So ano gusto mong gawin. Hayaan sila."

"Yes."

"Why name frenny?"

"I wouldn't be what I am today if wasn't because of them. Let's just pray for them."

"Ganyan ka naman e. So mabait."

"Come on I'd already forgiven them. Let's go and eat na I'm so hungry."

"K"

****

After class I immediately went to my car and go to the mall to buy food for my parents. I always buy food or pasalubong for my parents.

"Hi ma, pa I'm home."

"What is with you parang baliw lang."
I just bowed my head.

My parents are always like this. They just cared for me when they need something.

"I bought pasalubong for you."

"Sinasayang mo lang ang pera natin! You're supposed to save money for your future. Not because we have a lot of money you're gonna buy anything! Nakaka bwisit kang bata ka!" Papa yelled at me.

I tried to hold my tears. When they see me cry they'll just said that I'm overreacting.

"Maybe nagpapasikat ka sa schoolmates or classmates mo! Think Aqua, think. You are from a high class, a very talented and highly intellectual family. Don't make us look stupid. Punyeta ka!!" Mama yelled.

I nodded.

"What did you buy?" Papa asked.

"Here dad." I gave it to them.

They both accepted it.

"Go to your room. Our maids will prepare your dinner. We don't wanna see your face and by the way thanks to these foods. May pakinabang ka din pala." Mama said.

I followed them. I ate inside my room alone and full of tears.