Chapter 14

"Don't worry I'll help you to explain to your parents."

His words repeated on my mind.

"You don't need to."

"It's also my responsibility, I devirginized you."

"Wow. You know what men like you are very few nowadays. After devirginizing a woman they'll just leave without a trace. Hindi ka pinabayaan ng parents mo even if they're already on the other world. Thank you." He smiled sweetly at me.

"No thank you for coming into my life. You see, when I first laid my eyes on you I was love at first sight. I do, I really do love you Aquamarine Pearl Carnelian. I'd you're pregnant, pananagutan kita. We'll build our own family. I will fill you with my love and care. I know that you're still mad at me. I won't rush nor force you to love me back. I know one day you'll forgive me and you will learn to love me."

"I hope so. I hate comforting lies."

"I know it's hard for you to belive me but I promise you I will prove my love for you. I love you."

No words came out of my mouth.

"It's okay if you can't say those words for now, I can wait."

After he said those words my legs and hands started to tremble again because we are already entering our gate.

"It's here for you it's okay." He held my hand to calm me down.

I didn't talk for a while but I gave him a nod.