Chapter 7: Prediction

Y/N: Why do I have this sort of feeling, a feeling of a fleet getting ambushed?
I have to make sure that nothing will happen bad to them.

Then he ran to the edge of the docks and jumped

Y/N: Gerald R. Ford engage!

The riggings appeared and he starts to sail off hoping to protect the said fleet from the ambush.

*Meanwhile*

Cleveland: Enterprise you need to rest! Your still heavily damaged since the last battle with Sakura Empire!

Enterprise: All emergency repair are completed, I have to be on guard.

She then walked away.

Cleveland: Man, she's so stubborn.

*Meanwhile (again)*

Hamman: Come on guys hurry up! The base is under attack!

Arizona: Relax Hamman.

Hamman: How can I be relaxed when the base is under attack!?

Helena: They say that the enemy was repelled already.

Arizona: Who could've done it?

Helena: They say its the Grey Ghost and a Y/N.

Arizona: I remember him, he was the don't that came from the escape pod.

Hornet: Yeah, he is. And does anyone think that Y/N and my sister are meant for each other?

Arizona: Come to think of it, yes they do.

Hamman: How come I didn't know that there is a male in our base?

Hornet: Because you weren't there, duh.

Helena: I hate to burst your bubbles but we got unknown targets approaching fast.

Then the enemy started dropping bombs at the fleet. All of them dodged it but still took a little damage. Moments later they arrived.

Y/N: I knew it! So its Hornet's fleet that was gonna be ambushed. I need to help them, I need a plan.

Arizona:  Its Sakura Empire's 5th Carrier Division!

Zuikaku: That's right, now prepare to be destroyed!

Shokaku: Owari da!

Enterprise: That's my line!

Take 2

Shokaku: Attack!

Then the planes dropped more bombs until Hornet was the last ma- woman standing.

Shokaku played her flute to summon more planes. Hornet was outnumbered.

Shokaku: This melody is a requiem to quell the dead.