|| Some things never change ||

En başından başla

The tree falls, which makes the artist angry when he starts yelling at the man as the three run away.

|_____|

[Anna]Like an old stone wall...-Anna walks along the wall with Samantha while Olaf walks on top of it- That'll never fall...-The wall breaks, causing Olaf to gasp as he falls- Some things are always true!!...

Olaf laughs as he begins to roll down the railway, Anna runs and changes the way before he can go any further.

[Anna]Some things never change...

Crash and fly in the air, landing in Anna's arms as Samantha hurried to join the two- 

[Anna]: Like how I'm holding on tight to you..

Anna lowers Olaf from her arms, while Samantha reaches her side. She hugs Olaf with a smile, making him reciprocate in the same way, letting his leaf fly.

|__...(Kristoff)...__|

Kristoff looks at a falling leaf, laughing as he and Sven walk through the city.

[Kristoff]The leaves are already falling....Sven, It feels like the future is calling!... 

He pulls Sven into a hug just as he was about to eat some carrots.

[Kristoff]Are you telling me tonight you're going to get down on one knee?...-Kristoff speaks for Sven, showing the ring as he kneels. People mutter in confusion and walk away from him-

...

[Kristoff]Yeah, but I'm really bad at planning these things out...-Kristoff sighs, her cheeks resting on her hands as she sits on a box, with Sven beside her- Like candlelight and pulling of rings out...

He plays with the ring, sighing in relief when Sven grabs it.

[Kristoff]Maybe you should leave all the romantic stuff to me..

Kristoff takes it and puts it away, sighing as they pass a store with Oaken standing in front of her.

[Kristoff]Yeah, some things never change..-Sven pushes him to the rest chair and, a moment later, Sven massages his shoulders while Oaken takes care of his nails- Like the love that I feel for her..

...

Kristoff sighs when Sven pushes him to a tailor shop.

[Kristoff]Some things stay the same...

They both look at their reflection, Kristoff shrinks at the elegant outfit and shakes his head as Sven admires himself with the dress.

[Kristoff]Like how reindeers are easier...-Sven grabs the scarf, Kristoff buys the outfit- But if I commit and I go for it ....I'll know what to say and do!...-They leave the store, the afternoon sun is shining- Right?...Some things never change...-Sven shrinks, sighing- Sven, the pressure is all on you..-Sven's ear blinks as he huffs happily, seeing Anna and Olaf and Samantha-

Anna runs towards them, Olaf takes Samantha's hand and they run towards them too. Kristoff spreads his arms. She ducks under them, twirling and leaning on Sven as Kristoff leaves Olaf, Samantha giggles.

|__.... (You and Elson) ....___|

You walked towards the balcony of the castle, looking towards the town. You looked at Anna and the others with a smile, then looked up at the sky while letting out a deep sigh.